💫N:4💫

It was Naya's first day as a judge on The voice, she had met Kelly a few times before but she'd only just met Adam and Blake.

As the judges looked out at the audience, Naya waved to fans and let out a few giggles until it was time for the auditions.

As the day went on, Naya had only turned a few times. She had yet to use her block but didn't plan on using it on the first day.. well, that was until a familiar voice began to sing a certain song.

"Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with everything I feel
'Cause I know how it breaks so easily
Sometimes I get so scared it all fall away
And I need to remember just to breath"

Naya's eyes widened. Quickly, she blocked Kelly and turned, on the stage, singing her song, was Naya's bestfriend, girlfriend and soulmate Y/n.

"I tried to let go
Of the things I can't know
It's so vulnerable everyone of us
Maybe the only thing that matter is love
Maybe love is the matter that we need

This is a prayer for the broken
For those who are afraid
This is a cry for this brave world
So beautiful and strange
It's all so temporary, so temporary, but we are not alone
So hold me like you'll never let me go, go (Prayer for the broken)"

At the same time, Kelly and Adam turned as Y/n sang to powerfully. Kelly looked down and screamed annoyed "Nooo!!" Adam laughed but Naya was too captivated by her girlfriend to notice.

"When I'm here inside the fortress of your arms
You repair all the earthquakes in my heart (Aaah)
So hold me steady like the ground beneath my feet
'Cause I know just fragile we all are

I tried to let go like a flower in the snow
It's so vulnerable everyone of us
Maybe the only thing it turned all this love
And love is the ever answer we need

This is a prayer for the broken (broken)
For those who are afraid (afraid)
This is a cry for this brave world
So beautiful and strange
It's all so temporary, so temporary, but we are not alone
So hold me like you'll never let me go (Never let me go)"

Blake smiled and bounced his head along, but not turning as his team was full.

"Until the tears crash down
Until the storm cries out
Let it out (Ooh-ooh)
And all the hurt and pain
They wash away...

This is a pray for the Broken (This is a pray for the Broken)
For those who are afraid (Afraid, yeah)
This is a cry for this brave world (This brave world)
So beautiful and strange
It's all so temporary, so temporary, but we are not alone (we are not alone)
So hold me like you'll never let me go"

At the end of the song, everyone cheered and clapped for the girl who was on stage.

Blake's chair turned as he clapped. Once everything had settled down, Kelly spoke up.

"Who the hell are you?! And who blocked me?!"

Everyone laughed. Naya just smiled lovingly at the girl. Adam took notice of this.

"Hold up look at Naya! What is happening?!"

Naya looked at all the judges before looking back at Y/n.

"Hi baby" Y/n giggled and rolled her eyes "hey nay" Kelly's jaw dropped. "This is your girlfriend!"

Everyone laughed again, then Kelly realised. "It was you! Why did you block meee!"

Blake laughed louder and clapped his hands.

"Well I will introduce myself, My name is Y/n Y/l/n, I'm 28 from Valencia just like Naya and I'm Naya's girlfriend"

Naya just giggled and jumped up from her seat, shuffling up the stage before pulling Y/n into a sweet kiss, causing the audience to cheer again, Kelly wiping tears from her eyes as Adam and Blake clapped.

Blake then spoke up. "Hold up, what song was that? I've never heard it?"

"Its actually Naya's song. She has all these unreleased songs because she worries that their not good enough, so I thought that why not sing one and show her that they are amazing".

Awe's could be heard through out the studio as both Naya and Y/n blushed. Naya kissed Y/n's head softly before thinking.

"Wait if your here Where's Josey?"

"He's here, he's sat in your dressing room playing batman on my phone with madison"

Y/n smiled again as she answered. Kelly just stood "why are yall so cute!?" The women laughed before Naya went and sat back down.

Adam then spoke up. "So is this a real audition or no?" Y/n smiled and thought about it.

"Well it wouldn't be very fair on all the amazing singers coming through so no, but I will be around with JoJo and Naya."

"I wasted my block on you babe!" The crew then came out and said that she would get another once as it would only be fair.

"Y/N Y/L/N EVERYBODY!" everyone cheered as Y/n waved goodbye before walking off the stage- or atleast tried to, Naya quickly jumped up and grabbed her, pulling her onto her lap.

"Nope.. you stay and judge with me" Naya mumbled into Y/n's shoulder, placing soft kisses.

"Ok baby" Y/n smiled softly as the chair turned around once again, for the real auditions.