💘Other schue Pt2💘

A/n's PoV:

2 weeks after the Shue vs Shue situation, nithing had changed. Well, except the fact that Santana and Y/n now had daily insult wars. Only thing is, Santana is doing it so she can get the young shue girls attention, where as Y/n is doing it purely because she's hurting inside because if her dad's ignorance, basic child neglect and overall just being an asshole.

Walking down the hallway, Santana sees the girl and smirks as she walks by "Wow Shue, does your daddy not love you enough to get you new clothes that don't look like they came out of the trash?"

Without looking at the latina, the young shue rolls her eyes "Do you always rely on your looks for everything due to your blatant lack of personality, class or love from your Abuela? Because it shows" Santana, once again is shocked at the words that came out of the other girls mouth.

Before the latina can reply, Y/n walks away. As she walks, Y/n sees her dad and walks up to him "Hey Da- Not now Y/n I don't have time for your crap. Go bother someone else I've got to get this sheet music to Santana for sectionals" He shoves passed his daughter, causing her to hit the lockers slightly. At this time the halls were now empty and quiet.

She slides down the lockers and pulls her knees to her chest. She pulled her hair as she began to cry softly.

"Well isn't this a sight for sore eyes. My enemies spawn crying away to herself like a 2 year old. Definitely her fathers child"

"Fuck off Sue..." Now, you might think that because of Sue's obvious hatred for Will, she would hate his child. However sue is the one giving the young shue a place to stay while her dad hasn't even noticed that his daughter no longer comes home.

Sighing, Sue pulls the girl up and wraps an arm around the girls shoulders, leading her to her office. Only, a certain cheerleader saw this interaction.

---------‐-----------------------

Later as Shue was teaching, Quinn stood up and crossed her arms "For a man who spends so much time with us, you sure don't care about your own child do you?" He looks at her confused. Santana laughs "Says you, your the one who gave up your baby to your baby daddy's sugar momma"

Before anyone can say anything else, Sue comes in "Well will, ive just got to say that, coming from a woman who's parents hunted nazis, you are very much the biggest moron of all" Rolling his eyes shue looks at her "What are you on about?"

At this point Santana was not paying any attention until she saw a glimps of Y/n outside the choir room, only thing is that this time instead of bursting in and yelling at the choir teacher, she has a tear stained face. In that moment, Santana swore that her heart had broken into pieces.

Sue laughs "do you know where your daughter has been living?" He groans "Yes she's been hiding away in her room like the teen she is" she makes an incorrect sound "Try again bozo, she's not lived with you for over a month now. But you wouldn't know would you?" He looks at her shocked.

Y/n looked into the room, only to be greeted by beautiful yet concern filled brown eyes. She looked down and wiped her face, only the next time she looked up, she was being dragged to the girls bathroom. Once she looked up fully she was met with the same brown eyes as the latina wiped the girls face with tissues. "Why are you being nice to me?" Sighing softly, santana thinks how to answer.

"Well, I can tell that your really hurting. I've been there before" "At least your dad loves you.. mine isn't around for me" Santana sighs "well we all know he's not jesus, he sucks at alot of things" "Spanish being one of them" both girls say at the same time. They giggle softly with eachother.

"So, I'm going to ask you something and you don't really have a choice" Y/n raises an eyebrow. "You and i are going to bredstix, we are then going to hang out and bitch all about everyone else. I am now your personal Snix and we are going to be the baddest bitches in this dump of a school. Deal?"

Without any hesitation, Y/n smiles.

"Deal Lopez, its a date"