🌟C:20(pt3-C17/15)🌟

Y/n sat on the mattress, looking out the broken window as Collette cleaned the apartment of trash covering the ground.

"Where's all your dance stuff?"

Y/n scoffed and let against the wall.

"Sold it all" Collette looked at her horrified "what?! Why would you do that! That stuff cost you alot of money!"

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Dance connects me to Sage and you. Something that's fucked me over for years"

Collette frowned before pulling a chair in front of the broken girl and sitting down. She took notice of how skinny the girl was, how tired she looked, how just... not her Y/n she was..

"How much money did you get from it all?"

Y/n shrugged. "Enough for about one bottle of vodka" "Y/n!" Collette freaked out. After years and years of saving up money for all the equipment Y/n had ever wanted, she went ans wasted it all just for a vodka.

Y/n looked at Collette again.

"So what? You wouldn't give two shits anyway. Sage doesn't care, hell... the only person to talk to me was Rigo, and he doesn't even know me really. Shows how much you fucks actually care"

"If I didn't care I wouldn't have come to get you Y/n/n" "don't call me that"

Collette looked at her like 'what the fuck is wrong with you'

"I will call you whatever the fuck I want. I will beat the shit out of you if you don't listen to me right now"

Sitting quietly, Y/n looked at the woman.

"You are going to move out of here and stay with me. We are going to get you sorted the fuck out! So no more booze! Or whatever else your doing!"

Standing up, Collette went searching around the apartment to see if Y/n had been doing any drugs. Y/n stood up, stumbling slightly as she watched Collette.

"There's nothing here Jones, so don't bother looking."

Collette looked at Y/n. "We are leaving. Now."

Rolling her eyes as Collette took her arm, the woman walked to the car before heading 4 hours back to Collette's home.

As Collette drove, she looked over to the broken Odom. Smiling softly as the girl softly snored, obviously not having slept for a while.

As she drove, she looked back on all their memories, touch, smile, laugh, look.. everything. Only now, realising that it had always been Y/n, not Sage.

She began to feel even worse for the girl. She had put her through so much and look where it got her. She was skin and bone without a real reason to exist.

In that moment, Collette knew she had to show the girl she was in love with her and she was going to take care of her.
___________________________________________

After about a year of trying, Y/n had gotten better. She no longer drank, she was back to a normal eating schedule.

But, she had yet to see Sage. She still hadn't danced, and she hadn't touched a guitar since sitting on her car in the rain.

She was however, still living with Collette. Everyday, Collette tried to show the girl how sorry she was weither it was by cooking, spending time with the girl, helping the girl back to normal, anything.

And during that time, Y/n had fallen for her all over again.

But, she knew that the only way Collette would know she was better was to get back into dancing and playing guitar.

So everyday, she practiced dance and guitar again, but only when Collette was out.

One day, Collette had come home to the sound of a guitar. Confused, Collette walked towards the sound.

As she opened the back door of her house, she was greeted by Y/n laying back on a garden chair, feet up and eyes closed as she was strumming away on the guitar.

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest"

Collette lent againt the door, a smile on her lips as Y/n sang for the first time in a year.

"I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night"

She watched as the girls hands glided over the strings of the guitar. A little dust covering the body of the old guitar.

"When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now
Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far, my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I wanna live with you
Even when we're ghosts
'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most

I'm gonna love you 'til
My lungs give out
I promise 'til death we part like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows
That it's just you and me 'til we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Oh, just say you won't let go"

Slipping away quickly before Y/n saw her, Collette headed to her room with a happy smile.

They were making progress.