🌟She pt2🌟

The day of the engagement party soon came around, the Odom girl not looking forward to it at all.

So, she just decided to not go at all. She had been avoiding her brother and the love of her life for months now, having been staying at hotels or with friends, only going back to the house when she needed something.

No matter how much her brother or her love tried, she always found a way to get away from them quickly and quietly or she just walked away. This was not sitting well with one of the two at all.

Sitting in her room Y/n had her headphones on, doing some work when her headphones were pulled off her head. Looking up she rolled her eyes at the person.

"Argh, what do you want?"

"Your acting like a fucking teenager Y/n. What is wrong with you?"

Y/n went to put her headphones back on when they were thrown across the room.

"Your paying for new ones"

Sage slapped the back of Y/n's head: hard. "FUCK!" She held the back of her head in pain.

"Do you realise how selfish your being?" "Do you realise you ruined my whole fucking life?!"

Sage stepped back confused. Y/n stood up and started packing her things away.

"What are you doing? The engagement party is starting"

She looked at him before walking out the door.

"Good for you. Have fun with your fiancé" In that moment, Sage realised what was wrong.

"You can't be fucking serious Y/n! She's my girl!" Y/n stopped walking but didn't turn.

"You think I dlnt know that? You think I haven't cried myself to sleep because I know? You think I haven't wanted to end it all because i know?!" She turned to him.

"Of course I fucking know!!" She had tears streaming down her face now.

"I hope you enjoy married life. I hope you live happily ever fucking after! Because I want nothing to do with your life. I'm leaving" She turned once again and walked out of the house, not knowing the love of her life had been in the living room and had heard the entire conversation.
____________________________________________

Two months went by, Y/n was now living in a shitty apartment 4 hours away from her home. All she did was write songs, drink, eat now and then and sing at a shitty bar across from her place.

She no longer had contact with her brother or anyone from her hometown.

She was sat in the shotty little bar, looking skinny and done with everything as she began her song

"Tell me again about how it hurts
Being awfully loud for an introvert
Get out of my room
Smile wiped clean
Isn't it weird to be so mean?"

Looking at her drink, she remembered the night she left her home because of those two people.

"I'm guessing that I've grown horns
I guess I'm human no more
I can tell I've rotted in your brain
Oh, how easily passion twists
You think I'm a crazy bitch
I craft my words to fit your head
'Cause no one listens to the dead

So maybe I will talk to you
The only way I know how to
Mmm, mmm, I've said my speech
Mmm, mmm, through sharpened teeth
You break the rules and spikes grow from your skin
Please let the devil in"