💫N:3💫

Naya and Y/n had known eachother for years. The two women had grown up together as their families were very close friends.

Through the years the two women had fallen inlove with eachother, especially after landing roles together in Glee. Of course, Naya was Santana and Y/n was cast as Brittany after an old friend of hers Heather had to pull out after going on more tours with Beyoncé.

This had also fuelled the fire that became their relationship. However, the two women had not come out as a couple yet because they didn't know how their families would react; let alone the world.

However, their families had started to suspect that something was going on behind closed door as fans had begun to send pictures of Naya and Y/n getting cozy together in public, even if it was just holding hands or hugging.

It was about 7am when Y/n woke up. Looking over she smiled as Naya slept. Unable to help herself, she took a picture of the woman and posted it onto Instagram.

 Unable to help herself, she took a picture of the woman and posted it onto Instagram

Y/N L/N: Shhh the baby sleeps 💤 ☺

Of course fans know how close the women were, but didn't know they were a couple just like the families, so seeing a picture like this wasn't new to anyone as both Y/n and Naya posted pictures like these.

It did however make their families even more suspicious. They had taken notice that the women would stay over at eachothers houses alot (what they didn't know was they the girls actually lived together).

After posting the picture, Y/n went to the shower humming the song that the girls would be working on that day. They were currently working on season 3 of glee, the episode: Pot 'o' gold, the song Candyman.

As she stood humming the song in the bathroom, Naya had woken up and could hear her humming. She smiled and took a picture of the bathroom door with the caption:

NayaRivera: Brit brit singing a little bit of candy 🍬 😍.

It was obvious that the women were terrible at hiding their relationship but in reality they were only really hiding it from their family as fans could figure out that the looks they give eachother on glee were real looks of love, not just acting.
_________________________________________

Later that day while the women were at work, Ryan came over to Naya and Y/n who were filming in Breadstix.

"Ladies, you have some visitors"

Confused, they headed out to the trailers and saw both Y/n's mom and Naya's mom.

"Hey mom, Mrs Y/l/n? Is something wrong?"

Both mothers took both women's hands.

"Nay, Y/n/n.. be very honest, are you girls dating?"

Their eyes widen, both trying to think of excuses. However by the look on their mothers faces, it was best to just tell the truth.

Y/n gently took Naya's hand while looking at her feet as she nodded softly. Naya smiled softly and gave y/n's hand a loving squeeze.

Yolanda (Naya's mom), saw this and nudged Y/n's mom softly, both women smiled and hugged the girls.

"We kind of knew, I think we've known for a while"

Naya was shocked "w-wait really?"

Y/n looked up at the moms.

Yolanda laughed and nodded. "Oh lord yes, when you girls were little you would always sleep together, hold hands, kiss eachother and even say you would marry eachother"

Naya and Y/n blushed and laughed softly, Naya laying her head on Y/n's shoulder.

"I guess we should get going, we're interrupting your scene." The moms hug the girls once again before leaving.

Y/n looked at Naya and giggled sweetly. "I guess that we don't have to hide anymore"

Naya smiled. "We never had too"
_________________________________________
Thank you to AshleyHaith for this idea, sorry it took so long to get it done x