🌟C:22🌟

Sage knocked on the door of Collette's office, walking in with a smile.

"Yo Llette! There's someone I want you to meet!"

Collette looked at him with a raised eyebrow, leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms.

"If its one of your hook ups I don't wanna know."

He chuckled and whistled out the door, causing a smooth, long legged model of a woman to walk in with a bright smile.

"Collette, this is my niece Y/n! She's just graduated from one of the worlds best dance collages and asked if she could come help out here!. I just wanted to run it by you first"

Collette was looking at the woman in awe, trying not to look at her sexy legs.

Y/n smiled "I hope its ok that i want to help out here.. its just that I've love alot of your work! I've seen alot of the people you've taught here and I would love to work with you!.. im kind of a fan of yours. Probably a bigger fan of yours than I am of my uncle"

"Hey!"

Y/n giggled as Sage wrapped an arm around her head and messed up her hair.

Collette was still looking at the woman before she quickly shook her head.

"I-its absolutely fine! I would be more than happy to work with you!"

Y/n smiled brightly. She thanked Collette before saying that she had to go to a lunch with her friends before leaving.

Sage turned and looked at Clette with a knowing smirk. Collette looked at him with a confusion before realising.

"No! No! Not going to happen!" "Oh come on Llette! Shes totally your type!"

Collette shook her head.

"Shes your niece! Wouldnt you find it weird?"

Sage shook his head.

"If anyone were to date her, I would prefer it to be you"

Collette smiled softly, rolling her eyes at him.

"Before I even think of getting woth her, I would like to get to know her."

Sage smiled. Chuckling softly.

"I give it 3 months before you start dating."

Collette looked at him shocked.

"Why only 3 months?"

He smirked.

"Because if shes anythings like me, you won't be able to resist her. And don't think I didn't see you looking at her legs."

He winked and left the room, also leaving a flusted Collette.
___________________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry its taken a while, I've not been feeling great and I've been at Collage so I've not been able to work on any of the books. Thank you to AshleyHaith for this idea!