💫It's You ~ N.R💫

Ryan and Naya had just gotten married.

At their reception, Ryan walked to the stage and smiled brightly as he took a mic.

"Nay, I love you so much. And as a surprise, I got a good friend of yours from the past to come and sing for us for our first dance"

Naya smiled sweetly but it slightly dropped as her secret ex girlfriend/ ex best friend Y/n walked in with a very fake smile that only Naya could read.

She stood on the stage holding her guitar, a guitar Naya knew all to well. It was a gold guitar with red highlights on the sides, inside the guitar, were little love notes from both Y/n and Naya when they went to get the guitar made 5 years ago.

Y/n looked up as she felt eyes on her, once her eyes connected with the tan woman she looked away but smiled at Ryan.

"Hello everyone, how we doing?"

Y/n gently strummed her guitar, smiling as people cheer slightly, causing her to giggle softly.

"Lets have the bride and groom come to the floor shall we"

Naya and Ryan both came to the dance floor and held eachother as Y/n began to play.

"You're a falling star, you're the get away car
You're the line in the sand when I go too far
You're the swimming pool, on an August day
And you're the perfect thing to say"

Y/n watched as the two swayed slowly, both smiling and giggling as they danced

"And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute
Oh, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true
'Cause you can see it when I look at you
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything"

Looking away with a fake smile, Y/n's eyes met Yolanda's. The older Rivera looked at her knowingly, she could tell the singer's heart was breaking more than it ever had.

"You're a carousel, you're a wishing well
And you light me up, when you ring my bell
You're a mystery, you're from outer space
You're every minute of my everyday

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can
Whatever comes our way, oh we'll see it through
And you know that's what our love can do
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything"

As Y/n looked back to the couple, her eyes met the eyes of the woman who used to be hers. Filled with something Y/n knew too well; guilt.

"You're every song, and I sing along
'Cause you're my everything
Yeah, yeah

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la"

As the song came to an end, Ryan smiled and pulled his bride into a sweet kiss. Y/n looked away with tears in her eyes but put if that all to familiar fake smile as everyone clapped, including Ryan and Naya. Naya trying to make eye contact with the singer, but getting nothing.
________________________________________

After 2 hours, Y/n had finally finished and got out as fast and as quietly as she could, but as she left the wedding, she looked back at the woman she lost and saw how happy she was married to the man she left Y/n for.

"I know your sad mija.." Y/n looked to the side and saw Naya's Father next to her. She sighed softly.

"She made her choice, I have to let go.. she did" looking at her guitar, she handed it to the father of the bride, "Tell her congratulations" with that, she left the building, tears building in her lifeless eyes.

As she left, Naya finally looked up, hoping to see the girl, but saw her father with the golden guitar in hand, looking out the door.

She frowned but get on with her wedding.
_________________________________________

An hour later, Naya walked up to her father with a smile.

"Hey papí! Where's Y/n? She never leaves without that old thing"

She joked as she placed her hand on the guitar. He sighed softly and looked down.

"She um.. shes gone.." Naya frowned but slightly laughed.

"W-what do you mean gone? Gone to the bathroom? To get a drink?"

"Shes left. She said to tell you Congratulations. She said that you made your choice, she has to let go..just like you did"

He gently kissed her head before walking back to his seat, leaving Naya with the guitar.

S-she's..gone?