💫N:2💫

"JOSEY! ITS BED TIME!"

Naya went looking around the house for her 5 year old, frowing as she couldn't find him anywhere.

As she walked around the upper floor of the house, she could hear the sound of a ukulele.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I dreamed of
Once in a lullaby"

Walking closer to the sound, she found her girlfriend Y/n singing to her son as he slowly fell asleep, a smile on his little face.

"Oh, somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

Oh, someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

She smiled and walked into the room, placing her hands on Y/n's shoulders, causing the woman to look up at her as she sang. She give a small wink before continuing to sing.

"Oh, somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh, why can't I?"

As she came to the end of the song, she became quieter before placing down the ukulele and placing it on the bedside table.

Leaning over to give Josey a soft kiss on the top of his head before standing up and taking Naya's hand and leaving the room as she turned off the light.

She quietly shut the door and turned back to her girlfriend who was looking at at her with nothing but admiration.

"You didn't have to do that you know" Y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist.

"He's your son and as your girlfriend, he is also my responsibility. I want to do everything for that little boy, he is just like him mommy in so many ways so I'm going to spoil him as much as I can"

Naya smiled and kissed Y/n lovingly, placing her hands on her cheeks softly.

Y/n giggled softly as she pulled back from the kiss, she tapped Naya's ass gently.

"Ok, come on princess bedtime. You have work in the morning, Jojo and I are coming along so you need to go to sleep"

Naya groaned and let herself slump in Y/n's arms causing the woman to have to hold her up.

"But I don't wanna go to beeedd"

Y/n rolled her eyes and put the woman over her shoulder making the woman squeal and laugh as Y/n walked to Naya's bedroom and threw her onto the bed softly.

"Bedtime. No excuses"

Naya rolled her eyes but got into bed under  the covers, followed closely by Y/n after she had gotten changed and turned off the lights and shutting the bedroom door (but leaving it a little open for Josey if he needed them).

Once in the bed, Naya cuddle close to her girlfriend, buring her face in the woman's neck.

"I love you Y/n/n" Y/n smiled softly and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too angel"