🌟You ~ C.J🌟

Y/n's PoV:

I smile brightly as I walk through high water, a large bouquet of multi coloured lilies and pink roses for Collette. Collette and I have been together for about 2 years now after I came in to help with some choreo and it went from there.

I get to the dance studio only to see Sage and Collette in a dance cage. I watch in shock as she hangs upside down, allowing sage to lick her chest and touch her in less than innocent ways. Dropping the flowers, I backed away from the doors and ran out.

A/n's PoV:

As Y/n dropped that flowers, they hit the door slightly causing a small yet loud enough sound to alert the two dancers and interrupt their dance. Collette looked over and saw the flowers, for a few seconds she's confused before she realises what flowers they are and more importantly; who their from. Her eyes widen.

She turns to Sage with a look of horror "Y/n saw what we did" he looks at her and rolls his eyes slightly "llette why do you care if she saw us?" He places a hand on her waist but she slaps it off. "Sage! Stop! Y/n and I are together! We have been for 2 years now and what just happened might have just cost me that!" She quickly runs out after y/n.

Once she gets outside she sees Y/n's car speeding out of the parking lot. Collette looks at the flowers that lay back in the school, the petals now litter the ground. She grabs her keys and runs to her car, when pulling out of the lot she sees that Y/n went in the opposite direction to their house, so she followed the girl's car. Half way to the destination, she knew where they were going.

Once she arrived she saw the small car sat by the edge of the cliff, and the figure of the girl sat on the roof of the car with her knees to her chest. Collette got out of her car and softly walked up to the girl and the car. Taking off her red heels before climbing onto the hood of the car and sitting next to her girlfriend on the roof of the car.

"Y/n.. let me explain" the girl looks to the dancer slowly "if you want to be with Sage... i get it... he's successful and famous.. he gave you the school.. he can provide..." she looked away, looking at the sunset. Collette frowned as the girl spoke, her heart feeling heavy as she listened. "Y/n... i don't want him. Maybe in the past, yes. Yes he gave me the school. But if he hadn't, I wouldn't have met you."

"If you hadn't of messed up your knee you would be famous too.." Collete looked at Y/n shocked "That has nothing to do with this Y/n" "yes it does, you wouldn't have a school but you would have money, Sage, fame.. you would still be dancing around the world.. and now you have the chance to have it all over again.. im just holding you back"

Collette realised where this was going and wasn't having it "Ok I'm going to stop you there before you make me slap you upside the head. If I wanted Sage why would I follow you here? Why would I explain myself to you. You know better than anyone that I would never explain why I did something or why I'm going to do something"

Y/n sighed softly, finally making eye contact with her girlfriend. "All I can do is teach.. i can't give you everything you want when you want it.. i can't take you to fancy places or buy expensive things.. he can.. im not enough for yo-" Collette cut the girl off by kissing her lovingly yet passionately.

When she pulled away, she held the girls face "i dont want to go to fancy places, i don't want expensive things. But you can give me everything I want. And what I want right now is for you to shut the fuck up about you not being enough, understand that i want you not him. And most importantly I want you to get your ass in your car and drive home because I'm making us dinner so we can cuddle and sort out our problems because you are NOT getting rid of me any time soon"

Y/n giggles softly but nods. She slides off the car before helping her girlfriend down and helping her get her heels back on. She looks up at Collette "i love you" Collette smiles softly and kisses the shorter girl "i love you too"