💘S:22💘

Stood in her room looking in the large mirror, Y/n stared at her body.

She gently pulled at the skin on her body, wishing she looked skinnier. She looked at the pictures she had of her sister and her best friend.

Looking at how skinny they are and wondering what she could do to look like that.

She came up with a plan: limit what she was eating, or even just stop eating all together. Work out all the time. Anything to lose the weight.
_________________________________________

At 3am, Y/n quickly and quietly snuck out of her room and down to her families at home gym in the basement.

She then began to work out for 5 straight hours before getting ready for school.

Once she was finished, she rushed to have a shower and change before heading out to her sister Quinn's car where she was waiting.

"You ok Y/n/n? You look tired, have you eaten?" Y/n smiled fakely at her sister. "Yeah im fine. Didn't get a lot of sleep, and not yet i was in a rush"

Not thinking anything of it, Quinn smiled and began driving.
_________________________________________

This went on for months. Y/n would skip meals, saying she forgot or was in a rush. She would work out so much she would fall asleep in classes.

But no one noticed, no one looked at the girl who was clearly not at all ok and saw the severity of her situation.

Well, not until it got really bad..

As the glee club was walking to the football field, Santana was talking to Quinn as she looked across the field to the bleachers with a smile.. which quickly fell as a girl fell down the bleacher steps and off the side with a thud.

The glee club rushed over to help but as they got there, Tina started to freak out.

"Oh my god! CALL 911!!" Quinn and Santana looked past the club as they huddled around the girl on the ground, pushing through to see who it was.

Once Quinn saw who it was she screamed and fell to her knees next to the girl, pulling her onto her lap.

"Y/N!! WAKE UP!!" Santana rushed over and finally saw how malnourished the girl was. Lifting her shirt, everyone saw how skinny she had become.

Her stomach had turned so far in on its self that anyone could see the outlines of her organs and bones.

Soon paramedics arrived at the scene and prepared to take the girl to hospital. They quickly wheeled the girl to the ambulance and got her in.

Santana and Quinn jumped in with her before they started heading to the hospital.

Santana gently took Y/n's hand in hers and placed her forehead on her hand. "What have you been doing to yourself Y/n/n.."

Quinn watched Santana closely, seeing how in love Santana was with Y/n. Looking back at her sister, she began to tear up.

'How did I not see what was happening to her?' Quinn kissed Y/n's forehead softly and tears fell.

When they had arrived at the hospital, Y/n was rushed to the ER immediately. Doctors prevented Santana and Quinn from following the girl and told them to sit in the waiting room.

As the two girls sat waiting, Santana looked at her fellow cheerio. "How...how did we not notice.."

"She's good at hiding things i guess.. I just wish she would have told us something.."

A doctor came out to the girls. "Y/n Fabrey?" They shot up and ran over. "What happened?" The doctor sighed softly.

"It would seem that she has been starving herself and working herself to hard. She fainted from obvious lack of any food in her system and I caused her brain to shut down momentarily. She's awake now but will need to be watched constantly to make sure she is eating"

The doctor led the cheerleaders to her room before letting them go in. Stepping in, they were met by Y/n, sat up with a drip attached to her. She slowly looked over at the two and gave a soft smile that said 'I'm fucked'.

Walking over, Quinn sat on the bed next to her as Santana sat on the chair beside the bed.

"Y/n.. how long has this been going on?" She looked down. "About 4 months.." the cheerleaders looked at eachother horrified.

"Why did you do it Y/n?" Santana look the ill girl's hand, rubbing it softly.

"I thought i was fat.. I wanted to look like you guys.."