🌟C:21🌟

"Y/N THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!"

Collette and Y/n had been arguing for weeks now, over any little thing. Just to argue.

"ITS NOT RIDICULOUS COLLETTE! YOU JUST THINK ANYTHING I DO IS RIDICULOUS! IM TRYING TO THINK OF A FUTURE FOR US!"

"WHAT IF I DONT WANT A FUTURE WITH YOU Y/N!!"

Y/n froze in her spot, lookimg at Collette heartbroken. Not realising what she said, Collette glared at her.

"Y-you..." Collette started to realise what she had said in her rage. Eyes slowly widening.

"T-thats how you really feel...h-huh." "Y-Y/n i-" Y/n didnt let her finish. Turning around, she walked out of Collette's office.

Sage having heard the whole thing from down the hall was horrified by what had been said. He knew things had been a little hard for the two, but this was not what he thought would happen.

Collette was just as horrified, had she actually said that?.. had she really gone as far as to scream that she didnt want a future with the only person that made her feel like doing what she loved?..
__________________________________________

Sage had convinced Y/n that music could help her, so that night Sage and the depressed girl sat in her music studio at her and Collette's shared house as she wrote down how she had been feeling into a song.

Looking at it, sage looked to the girl "I want you to sing it. Get it out of your system.

"Like how Collette doesn't want me or a future with me? She got that out of her system.." he sighed and rubbed her back.

"It'll do you good" she looked to him and nodded slowly, grabbing her guitar that Collette had gotten her on their 2 month anniversary about 3 years ago. She ran her finger over the neck of the guitar, over their initials 'C.J ♡ Y/F/N/I Y/L/N/I'

"So you leave tomorrow
Just leave the night
I promise I'll make things right
I'll make you breakfast the way you like
Before you leave tomorrow
Just let me try

Before you leave tomorrow
Before you say goodbye
Before you leave tomorrow
Before you leave"

She squeezed her eyes shut as she sang, her emotions pouring out of her

"Stay here and lay here right in my arms
It's only a moment before you're gone
And I
Am keeping you warm
Just act like you love me
So I can go on
And act like you love me
So I can go on"

Sage looked to the door as it quietly opened, Collette had received a text from the dancer saying something was wrong with the woman singing, causing Collette to come running.

"Just one more night
Laying bed
Whether it's wrong or right
Just gotta make sense of it

And you'll be gone in the morning
And you'll be over this
Just one more night
So I can forget"

She frowned as she looked over the lyrics, only just taking in the idea of truly losing the singer.

"Stay here and lay here right in my arms
It's only a moment before you're gone
And I
Am keeping you warm
Act like you love me
So I can go on
When you go, I can't watch you leave
Just promise me you'll sneak out when I'm asleep
And when you go, and you're miles out too far
I wake up wishing everything was just a dream"

Both women thought back to a time they were truly happy. Y/n thinking to everytime they would actually get along.

Collette thought back to the fights, seeing how dumb and pointless they were, and just how painful they were for the singer.

"Just stay here and lay here right in my arms
It's only a moment before you're gone
And I am keeping you warm
Just act like you love me so I can go on
And stay here and lay here right in my arms
It's only a moment before you're gone
And I, I'm keeping you warm
Just act like you love me so I can go on
And act like you love me so I can go on
Just act like you love me so I can go on"

Y/n began to sob quietly, the guitar slipping to the ground with a thump.

Sage rushed to the girl and held her close, looking to Collette who had her arm across her mouth as she attempted to quiet her sobs. Collette knelt in front of Y/n and took her hands.

"Y-y/n.. y/n baby look at me please.. please look at me"

Y/n shook her head as tears fell. "N-no because as soon as i open my eyes I know you wont be here! Y-you'll be gone and with someone else"

Collette placed Y/n hands on her cheeks. "No baby! I-I'm right here! And I'm going to stay right here o-ok? I dont need to act like I love you because I do ok?"

Y/n opened her eyes slowly and placed her forehead on Collettes. As they both whispered

"Im sorry"

__________________________________________
I hope you liked this one guys! I know these have been some sad ones but I really love your ideas! AshleyHaith thank you for this idea! X