💘Lead ~ S.L💘

"Ok guys, let's talk about who's getting the lead for sectionals!"

Rachel's hand shoots up "Mr Schue with all respect we all know that it should go to finn and I! We have been the leads almost every year!"

Everyone groaned and rolled their eyes. Santana looked over to her crush Y/n who was sat right at the back, hood over her head playing with her hands.

"I think Y/n should get to lead" everyone turns to Santana, including the quiet girl.

"Oh please! She doesn't have the vocal range. She can't even speak let alone sing!" Rachel complained.

"Because she never gets an opportunity to sing hobbit! You always take away the chance from everyone else here so take a step back into your hobbit hole and shut up and plus she's been like this ever since you broke up with her"

Before anyone can say anything else, the bell rang. The quiet girl rushed out of the room and ran to a black car that had pulled up for her. Kurt, Tina and Santana had seen this and followed the car, which lead them to Carmel High.

The three snuck into the auditorium and saw Vocal Adrenaline about to perform, only the person singing lead was Y/n, wearing tight black jeans, a cropped top and black heels.

"Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
Darlin', you give love a bad name"

The three felt their jaws drop, kurt pulling out his phone and filming the girl.

"An angel's smile is what you sell
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell
Chains of love got a hold on me
When passion's a prison, you can't break free"

Santana bit her lip watching the seemingly not so quiet girl.

"Oh, you're a loaded gun, yeah
Oh, there's nowhere to run
No one can save me
The damage is done

Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (bad name)
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)
You give love, a bad name"

Y/n looked to Santana, knowing she's there. With a smirk and a wink as she sang.

"Paint your smile on your lips
Blood red nails on your fingertips
A school boy's dream, you act so shy
Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye

Whoa, you're a loaded gun
Whoa, there's nowhere to run
No one can save me
The damage is done

Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (bad name)
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)
You give love, oh"

Jumping off of the stage, Y/n walked to the three as she continued singing.

"Oh, shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)

Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (bad name)
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)
You give love
You give love (bad name)
You give love
You give love (bad name)
You give love
You give love (bad name)
You give love
You give love"

Tina and Kurt were still shocked at the girl's voice, whereas Santana was to busy checking the girl out and having an ever growing crush on the girl.

"How's that for a lead?" Y/n smirked.

"W-what? H-how?!" Tina said. "Oh, I'm Jesse's little sister. When he can't do lead for Vocal I take over. Don't worry I don't tell him anything about glee club. But come on, lets go show Midget the video. Im looking forward to being the lead, thanks for that babe"

Y/n kissed Santana quickly before walking ahead of them as Santana was very much in shock now. "D-di? W-wha?" Santana looked at the two.

"I think you just got a girlfriend Santana" tina squealed for the girl.

"Fuck yeah I did.. have you seen her?! Eat that Berry!" Santana said running after her now girlfriend as the other two laughed, following behind.