🌟C:29(pt3-C:22)🌟

Collette sat in her office going through some paperwork, applications from people wanted to join the school and work applications.

Sage knocked on the door with a smile.

"Yo Llette! Im headed to watch Y/n rehearse, wanna come?"

She chuckled softly "sure, let me just clean up here"

He smiled again and waited. As she put things away, she spotted a note from the young Odom which also had an invitation to watch her dance, the note also had a drawn smiley face winking. She giggled softly and rolled her eyes at the childishness of the girl.

Sage watched with a knowing smile, by now it had been about 1 month and it seemed like Y/n and Collette were getting friendly.

They would hang out away from work and get to know eachother a little more.

Collette looked up at Sage and smiled before following him out to the dance studio where they could hear music being played.

Looking in, the two saw Y/n getting ready to dance while showing the dance crew.

Y/n stretched her body for about 2 minutes before she began.

Collette's jaw dropped as she watched Y/n dance. She couldn't help but stare at the girl in awe.

Sage watched Collette and stiffled a laugh as Collette glared at him and hit his arm before turning back to the girl who had finished the dance and was moving onto another one after telling the guys some tips and tricks

Y/n looked at one of the guys in the group "Yo Davis, help me out with this one"

He nodded and jogged over to her.

After the dance, everyone clapped. Y/n high five Davis before turing to the door and seeing Collette and her uncle

She smiled brightly as they walked into the room.

"Hey Uncle S! Heyyy Ms Jones"

Sage chuckled and pushed her face slightly with his hand. She giggled before looking at Collette with a soft smile.

"That. Was amazing Y/n!" She blushed as Collette gave her a hug.

Sage smirked and dismissed the crew before leaving himself.

As they pulled away from the hug, Collette studied the girl's face as Y/n did the same.

When both woman realised what they were doing, they giggled softly.

Collette smiled. "I have a question for you"

Y/n raised an eyebrow and placed a hand on her hip.

"What would that be?"

"Wouls you like to go get something to drink and maybe get to know eachother a little more? Maybe tonight?"

Y/n smiled softly and chuckled looking down. Looking up she nodded with a wide smile.

"I, would very much like that"
__________________________________________
Hey peoples! Sorry its taken so long to update, I've been busy with Collage but im going to try updating more and working on more of these imagines! 💝