💘S:33💘

New Directions Vs The Warblers, singing Bad by Michael Jackson.

As they came to the end of the song, Y/n saw Sebastian and another warbler pull out two slushies, aiming for her girlfriend Santana and their friend Kurt. Without thinking twice, she jumped into the way.

She quickly pulled the two into her chest and took both slushies to the face, her eyes suddenly burning and bleeding.

"Ahh fuck!!" She dropped to the ground holding her face as she screamed out in pain. The entire group shocked and horrified.

"Y/N!" santana dropped to her knees and tried to help. Looking up at Kurt and Blaine who were holding eachother, Kurt realising that something in those slushies could had hurt him- secretly, he was happy it was Y/n and not him.

"Someone call 911!!"
_________________________________________

The next day instead of going to school, Santana stayed in the hospital with Y/n.

Y/n's eyes were bandaged as she sat reaching out to Santana, who sat at the end of the bed.

Santana watched her girlfriend sadly. She took her girlfriend's hand gently, causing Y/n to smile softly.

"Hey babygirl" Santana sniffled softly, making Y/n frown.

"Whats wrong? Did the warbers do something else?" Santans shook her head, but then realised that Y/n couldn't see.

"N-no, no baby but um.. i-i can't help but think that its m-my fault"

"Its not your fault at all. Its Sebastian and one of his boy toys. I knew that once they were holding two slushies something was wrong.. and I knew that I couldn't let them hit you and Kurt"

Santana placed a hand on Y/n's cheek gently.

"And I know that Kurt is happy it was me and not him. I know that he thinks I'm just going to rot in Lima so if I loose my sight it won't matter and honestly? I'm ok with that, because I know that if I don't get away from Lima or that if I go blind that aleast you have a chance. Because I know that you'll move to New York and become something great!"

Santana sobbed softly, shaking her head. She didn't want Y/n to speak like that, as if she was expecting to go blind.

"And San, if it comes to it.. I want you to break up with me is it gets to much for you ok? If I do go blind and it gets to much for you and you don't think that you can do it anymore then I want you to break up with me and find someone better and someone who can actually see"

Santana was hurt, and heartbroken. Did Y/n really think that if it got like that she would choose to leave?..

"That is never going to happen! Im not leaving you! Ever!"

Y/n sighed and laid back, opening her arms to Santana. Sobbing, santana curled up into Y/n's arms.
________________________________________

After about 2 week, The bandages around Y/n's eyes got removed. As Y/n opened her eyes, Santana saw that one of her eyes had actually been removed, and all that was left was a hole, showing what is behind the eye; skin. Her left eye however, was perfectly fine, shining in its golden brown glory.

She covered her mouth in shock. Y/n blinked a few times before looking at Santana.

"How do I look?.. horrifying?" Santana shook her head and took Y/n's hand.

"No, no.. just different.. still my beautiful lady all the same"

Y/n smiled and laughed softly. "Does it hurt? Is it like- dry?"

Y/n laughed and shook her head "no, it doesn't hurt, the doctor is giving me drops for it just in case it gets dry or hurts a little bit, but hey at least I get cool custom eyes now, ive already ordered my first one!"

Y/n showed Santana her phone, on it was a picture of an eye but instead of what an normal eye looks like, it said 'back off or my girl will go all Lima heights'.

Santana laughed tearfully and kissed Y/n's cheek.

"I love you, you dork"

"I love you too, you beauty"