🌟C:18🌟

Soft kisses covering her bare back awoke Collette from her sleep as a smile graced her face.

"Good morning wife" Y/n said softly with a smile as she looked at her newlywed wife.

Giggling softly, Collette looked at her wife and caressed her cheek as she flipped onto her back "Good morning beautiful"

Y/n nuzzled into her wife's hand, a gently smile on her lips as she looks at Collette.

The two women had gotten married the day before, having had a beautiful wedding in miami by the beach with everyone they know present. Sage had walked Collette down the aisle as Y/n was stood waiting for her.

Now the two women were on their honeymoon in Bora Bora, staying in an over water bungalow.

"Happy one day of marriage my lovely" Y/n kissed Collette softly with a smile before pulling away

"I made breakfast, your favourite" Giggling softly, Collette sat up as the covers fell off her body. Y/n handed her a silk robe and kissed her cheek.

"I'll be outside if you need me" Getting up, Collette had only now noticed her wife wearing a bikini with a shawl wrapped around her waist as Y/n walked out to the decking.

Smiling, Collette put on the robe before heading to the small living room and seeing her breakfast that Y/n had made for her.

After eating, she changed into her bikini and follow Y/n outside. Y/n looked up at her wife and smiled as Collette got into the water infront of her

"I have to take a picture of you ya know" Y/n grabbed her phone before taking a picture of Collette.

Once again, Y/n smiled watching her wife. Collette placed her hands on Y/n's thighs before laying her head on her thighs, looking up at her.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"I would hope so, we did just get married" Y/n commented, smirking. Collette rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Dont be smart with me Mrs Jones" Y/n blushed and lent down to her wife.

"Say it again" Collette smiled "Mrs Jones"

The women giggled before gently kissing again.

Collette pulled back and placed her head back on her wife's thighs, sighing softly.

"How long did we book the honeymoon for?"

"Well it was about a week but after talking with Sage, we now have about.. a month here" Collette opened on eye and looked at Y/n.

"A month alone with you? Let's hope one of us can walk by the end of it"

Y/n blushed "Llette!...we both know one of us won't be able to"

The women laughed before they both started to swim around, alone for the first time as Mrs & Mrs Jones.