💘Santa ~ S.L💘

"SANTANA! COME ON YOUR MEANT TO BE OUT HERE AS SANTA!"

Santana rolled her eyes and sat back in the chair as Kurt and Rachel were freaking out outside the room. She was only here because she wanted to see herself as a sexy as shit santa.

"Can't you get someone else to do it? I'm much happier in here." Kurt began to yell through the door again as a woman walked over "excuse me?" The two elves turned to her "i um.. couldn't help but hear that you need some help? I don't mind helping if needed. I'm Y/n"

Kurt and Rachel looked at eachother before running over to the girl and pulling her into Rachel's changing room and throwing another santa costume onto her. Meanwhile Santana was now confused to not hear any commotion behind the door. She quickly changed and looked out to door as Y/n, Kurt and Rachel walked down to the Christmas set up. Her eyes immediately trailing over the new Santa's body- well, ass mainly.

Quickly, she changed into her elf costume and chased after the trio. Once she arrived at the set up, she saw the girl smiling brightly as she spoke with the children as each one would sit on her lap and told her what they wanted for Christmas, even knowing every child's name (which Santana and the other two find out how she knew them all and remembered all the names). The three elves looked at the girl in awe.

Kurt finally took notice that Santana was next to him "What are you doing?! You just said you didn't want to come out here?" She shrugged "changed my mind". She looked back to Y/n as she smiled and giggled.

After about 8 hours and not seeming tired or annoyed, Y/n had finished seeing all the children. As the four were getting ready to leave, a young girl ran up the Santa and hugged her leg. As Kurt went to move the child, Y/n shook her head and picked the girl "Hello. Are you ok sweetheart?" The little girl nodded "M-Mrs D and I c-came to see santa"

Y/n looked over and saw the little girls mother ans recognised her instantly as the owner of the old care home around the corner from her home. The trio watched the young girl and Y/n's interaction closely. Y/n looked at the girl and squinted slightly.

"You must be.. Holly" The little girl gasps and nods fast "you are santa!" The trio looked at the girl shocked, they then looked at eachother, then back to the girl. "Of course I'm Santa! How would I know that you love horses, I know that you have a Teddy called todo too" Holly clapped and nodded "So holly, what would you like for Christmas?" Y/n walked over to the big red chair and sat down, listening closely to the young girl as she said what she wanted.

Soon, the young girl said goodbye and ran back to the care worker as they left. Smiling, Y/n looked at the trio. "Oh..s-sorry did you want to leave earlier?" Santana just shook her head fast "h-how did you know all of that?!" She giggled "Well before getting ready as santa I went to all of the parents in the line and asked for their kids names and some little fact about them. I have Hyperthymesia, I remember everything."

"YOU REMEBERED ALL OF THAT?!" Kurt asked shocked. The girl nodded. "Thank you for letting me help today! You guys looked like you needed it and I could tell you weren't super comfortable with kids sitting on you" she giggled as she spoke to Santana.

Santana watched the girl with awe. The four then went and changed back into their normal clothes before heading out. Y/n waved and started to walk home. "Hey! Wait a second!" Y/n turned around and saw Santana jogging after her "i-i never got to introduce myself. Im Santana" she held put her hand, Y/n smiled and shook her hand "Im Y/n" Santana blushed softly. "I was um.. wondering if I could get your number?" Y/n smiled and nodded, handing Santana her phone.

"Put your number in and call it so you can add me" Santana did just that and added the number before handing Y/n her phone again. "Santana we need to go come on!" Rachel yelled, making Santana groan. "Call me? Don't forget!" Santana said as she walked backwards away from the girl

"I'll call you, i can't forget remember" Y/n giggled and walked home