💘S:36💘

After the events of Unique being bullied in the men's bathroom, the glee club met up, along with the OGs as they were having a special visitor.

As the group all sat in the room, a tall woman with flowing hair down to her butt came in, followed by the boys that bullied Unique.

The woman who had walked in was Unique's older sister Y/n. She glared at the boys, causing them to go sit on some of the chairs.

Unique (currently dressed as Wade) looked at Y/n confused.

"Y/n w-whats going on?"

The rest of the club also watched confused, santana however was just looking at the woman infront of her with lustful eyes.

"Well while I was at work, I heard that this assholes decided to pick on you for dressing as Unique"

She turned to the guys, and pulled out a bunch of male clothes, hair clippers and scissors.

Everyone looked at her confused. "So boys, if I were to do this-"

She pulled her hair to the front and started cutting her hair infront of everyone, making everyone gasp.

"And this-" she turned on the clippers and cut her hair from her forehead to the back of her head, continuing to do it until she had short hair. She then put on the guys clothes.

"Would you say that im a guy?" They quickly shook their heads.

"So, why when she decides to dress how she wants, you decide to start on her? Want to start on me?"

She pulled one of the bullies up but thier jacket and held him to her face, anger in her eyes.

"Wanna fight?" "N-no ma'am!"

Y/n looked at Unique and threw the kid to his feet.

"Then tell her your sorry"

She glared at the other bullies to do the same. All of the boys were soon on the ground at Unique's feet apologising.

Satisfied Y/n told them to leave, causing them to run out in a rush.

The club just cheered and laughed. Unique stood up and hugged Y/n. Y/n smiled and placed her hands on Unique's shoulders.

"I brought you some new clothes, go get changed into something more comfortable and more you" she tapped Unique's butt as she left.

Y/n looked at the ground and began cleaning up her hair before putting it in the trash. As she did this, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Looking over, she was met by Santana.

"That was really cool of you, I'm Santana"

Y/n smiled "thanks, Y/n".

Santana chuckled and brushed off left over hair off Y/n's shoulders, neck and face.

"I would've just kicked their asses"

Y/n laughed "oh don't worry, I will. Just not today, my sister needs me" Santana smiled softly and looked down.

"I was just wondering if you would like to go out sometime?"

Y/n could see a blush growing on the latina's soft cheeks. She smiled and kissed Santana's cheek softly.

"Sure. I'll meet you at breadstixs at 5 later. Don't be late hermosa"

She winked before Unique came back in in a blouse and skirt woth heels and a wig.

"See ya then" she walked over to her sister and walked out of the room linking arms.