🌟Older Odom ~ C.J🌟

"Who's that?"

Students muttered as walking through the doors of the school was a tall, athletic looking woman wearing rayband glasses, a tight white shirt and ripped jeans and black heels with a smirk on her lips.

Looking down the hall as Sage comes out of a room, He looks and sees the girl and let's out a breath. "Y/n! Thank god your here" he takes her hand and hugs his older sister. She chuckles. "Well anything for my baby brother, what's happening?"

Walking back into the room, Sage explains that he needs money to renovate the school. Looking at him, she raises an eyebrow "Sage, you do know its my school dont you? Why do you want to renovate it?" Before he can answer, a female voice is heard "Wait a second. Sage, why the fuck did you tell me its your school?!"

The siblings turn around and see the goddess of a woman in front of them "My, my, if it isn't Collette Jones" Y/n smiles and takes off her glasses. Collette blushes slightly as she soon realises that its her long time crush Y/n. She shakes it off quickly and smiles. "Well if it isn't Y/n Odom" walking over to the taller (and more attractive) Odom, Collette hugs her and laughs softly as they have not seen eachother in about 2 years.

Over the years, these two had been great friends (with some benefits). Whenever Collette needed help, Y/n was there. Whenever Y/n needed help, Collette was there for her. During the years, the two women had fallen for eachother, they had discussed it multiple times and had decided that they would work on their relationship slowly as both were busy.

Sage, on the other hand knew about this relationship and was trying to get them to speed the fuck up. He could tell that if either one of the two women said to jump off a cliff or do anything, both women would do it.

"Sage just called me to help renovate the school" Smiling, Collette and Y/n looked over all the plans, how much everything would cost etc, the entire time Y/n had a hand on collette's waist. Smiling softly to himself, sage snuck out of the room and closed the door. Step one of his plan was complete: Get the two women in the same place. Now was for plan two.

Get the two women to talk about their relationship and get them together.