🌟Competition ~ C.J🌟

Y/n watched from the side as Collette prepared for the groups first dance competition.

Seeing her best friend doing something she loves made her happy, even if she was doing it with ths man she loved and not Y/n, the woman who loved her.

"You'll be fine Llette, dont stress out about it. You have been an amazing teacher to the kids, their ready." Collette looked at her friend and sighed softly.

"I know. But I just don't want to disappoint Sage if they don't win and I don't want them to be disappointed.." She ran a hand down her face.

Y/n walked over to her crush and wrapped her arms around her. "You won't. Because your Collette fuckin' Jones. The best dancer I have ever known. Now, go and take the group to win that competition!"

Collette looked at her friend. "Your not coming?" Y/n shook her head.

"I have something I need to finish here. But I got you something so I'll be there with you in a way". She walked over to her bag and pulled out a small box.

"What is it?" "Well open it and find out silly!"

Collette chuckled and opened the box, looking at the necklace in shock before looking at her friend.

Y/n smiled softly. "You oy ever wear small gold necklaces. So I just thought it would be a good luck charm. Now, get going. You don't want to be late" Collette hugged her friend tightly before leaving, holding the necklace in her hand before putting the box in her pocket as she met up with Sage, taking his hand as they left.

Y/n sighed softly and looked away, walking to her phone and turning on the music for her dance.

"When she's O.K.
Then I'm alright
When she's awake
I'm up all night
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters"

Slowly, Y/n danced around as she felt the words.

"I see her face
And in my mind
I seize the day
Whenever she's nearby
It's like nothing really matters, no
Nothing really matters

She completes me
How she reads me
Right or wrong"

She began to tear up as she danced, closing her eyes.

"It's so clear she's
All that I need
All I need

I know what it feels like
Swimming through the stars when I see her
And I don't need air 'cause I breathe her"

As she danced, Poppy was stood outside the door watching the whole thing with her phone recording the woman to show Collette when she was away from Sage

"I know what it feels like
I know what it feels like
I breathe her
I breathe her
Every time I see her
Every time I see her, oh

When I'm lost
And need a sign
She leads the way
And I'll be fine
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters"

Poppy was Y/n's niece, so seeing her aunt so upset and broken when dancing broke her heart.

"She completes me
How she reads me
Right or wrong

It's so clear she's
All that I need
All I need, yeah

I know what it feels like
Swimming through the stars when I see her
And I don't need air 'cause I breathe her

I know what it feels like
I know what it feels like, yeah
I breathe her
I breathe her
Every time I see her
Every time I see her, oh

Well she's O.K.
And I'm all right
When she's awake
I'm up all night
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters"

Quickly, before she was seen Poppy ran off to join the others. Once they arrive at the competition, Poppy moved to Collette.

"Miss Jones, I need to show you something" Collette looked at her with a raised eyebrow before following her to a quieter spot.

"Poppy please don't tell me your not going to join the group?" She shook her head and pulled out her phone.

"Its about my aunt" Now Collette was very confused but looked at her phone. As she watched, she listened to the lyrics closely and watched her friends expression. She then pulled the necklace out of her pocket and looked at it.

"You guys compete without me. And tell Sage I've left." She rushed out and called a cab to collect her and take her to her friends place.
_____________________________________________

Once she arrived, she didnt see Y/n's car, soon enough Y/n's car came into sight. As she got out of her car, she looked to her friend confused.

"Collette? What are you doing here? What about the competition?"

"The competition isn't important right now!. What's important right now is you"

As Y/n went to question her, she grabbed her face and kissed her deeply and longingly. As Collette pulled away, she looked into Y/n's eyes and smiled.

"You complete me too"