🌟Welcome Home ~ C.J🌟

"Lets get warmed up guys! We need to be ready for the guest choreographer..whoever it is"

Collette gets the group warmed up and ready as Sage comes in smiling brightly. "Ok guys! She's here!"

Sage hadn't told Collette who was coming in to work with them for the tour as she would have freaked out over the person.

"Now this woman as toured the world with her music, she has been in movies, TV shows and musicals and is one of the most diverse people in the world!"

Collette looked at Sage very confused and crossed her arms.

"Lets give a warm welcome to Y/n Jones!" Her eyes widen as Y/n walked into the studio, wearing only a sports bra, shorts and a smile as she waved to everyone, winking at Collette; who was obviously shocked to see her wife standing infront of her.

"Hello you beautiful people! Im very excited to work with you all and help out where I can!" Everyone clapped for the woman who was stood a little infront of Collette and next to Sage.

Sage whispers in Y/n's ear "Collette is going to kill us for not telling her your here" Y/n looks at Collette in her side vision, only to see Collette sneakily starring at her ass. "I think I'll be fine, you on the other hand" she whispered back.

"Ok guys! I have a dance I want you to try so I can see what you can do!"
_____________________________________________

"When did you get home?" Y/n turned and looked at her wife "Today, i told my manager that I was coming home to help out Sage. But I mainly wanted to come home to you."

Collette smiled lovingly and kisses her wife's cheek softly.

"Welcome home babe"

"Thank you baby" Y/n wrapped her arms around Collette's waist and hugged her tightly

"Now come on, lets rehearse the dance"