💘'Friends' ~S.L💘

"San? Whats happened and why the fuck are you crying?!"

Santana sniffled and rubbed her tearing, red eyes, looking at her co-worker and best friend Y/n. She's shivering and soaked as the weather in NYC was horrendous at the moment. Y/n gently took the Latina's hand and led her to her bathroom, sitting her on the counter as she ran a bath for the shaking girl.

"Im gonna grab you some dry and warm clothes, then you can have a nice bath with candles. I'll put some music on, all Amy W, i know you love her songs, maybe some Whitney too" she run out of the bathroom and came back with some fluffy pajamas and fluffy socks with some underwear and a bra.

"I'll make something to eat, come down whe your ready ok?" She smiled softly before walking out once again and shutting the door behind her as music softly played through the bathroom. Santana softly smiled, still sad but feeling ever so slightly better.

About an hour later, she come out of the bathroom wearing everything Y/n had given her. Walking down thw stairs, she found that Y/n had built an entire fort with fairy lights, blankets, pillows, a mattress and was filled with all of Santana's favourite foods, both healthy and unhealthy.

As she walked closer, Y/n poked her head out with a sweet smile. "HI! I just finished setting up! I've got all of your favourite movies set in a queue on the TV!" Santana giggled softly at her best friend before getting into the Fort and under some of the blankets. Y/n handed her a hot chocolate and smile "I may or may not have put a little bit of baileys into it.." Santana smiled "Thanks Y/n.." Y/n smiled and winked jokingly at the sad girl. "I just had a feeling that you needed someone right now, plus I'd do anything to make you smile."

Santana knew better than anyone that through the years, Y/n has had alot of personal issues like heartbreak, family issues etc, so Y/n was the best person to go to at a time like this.

"Brit and I um... she broke up with me" frowning softly, Y/n scooted closer to the black haired girl "it will be ok tana, I know you guys have been together since highschool, but if you think about it, she taught you how to love yourself, and she taught you to love who you want. I know that your gonna be sad for a while, but I promise to be there for you and help when you need it" Santana teared up and hugged the girl.

"Thanks Y/n/n" Y/n smiled "No problem San, but right now! We are going to drink our drinks, maybe add more alcohol later. Watch these movies and have a cuddle and movie night!" Santana laughed at the girls words but nodded.

This is why San and Y/n were best 'friends'