chapter seven.

TW SELF HARM MENTION

Cassandra's POV

The quidditch game was actually really interesting so far. Draco doesn't play as good of a seeker as Harry but his team IS winning. Draco stops for a second and stares at me then blows a kiss. I gasp then hide my face from blushing.

"Did Malfoy just blow you a kiss?" George and Fred say in unison.

"Oh god, he IS obsessed" Hermione chuckles.

"Who wouldn't be, she's gorgeous" Fred kindly smiles.

"Thanks Fred. I don't know why he's so into me though" I say, burying my face into my hands.

"He's a twat Cassandra, he's probably trying to use you to get information on Harry" Ron scoffs.

"I don't even know THAT much about Harry. I've only seen him a couple of times before I lived with him a couple of months ago" I respond.

"Wait you only started living here a couple of months ago?" George asks.

"I told you George..that explains it" Fred replies.

"What? That explains what?" I ask confused.

"Your slang, your style, your attitude; it's all a bit foreign to us" Fred explains.

"I thought you've lived here for a while" Hermione says surprised.

I shake my head and look down.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, you're different and interesting. That's probably why Malfoy is so intrigued" Ron says.

He did say that to me when we were walking back from class. The quidditch game ends and we're all getting up from our seats.

"Hermione, Ron. How about you guys go to the Leaky Cauldron, I might catch up in a bit" I say, winking at Hermione.

Hermione smiles at me as she walks off with Ron. The twins and I start walking back to the castle.

"So do you think you fancy Draco?" George asks.

"It's my fourth day at Hogwarts George, what if I don't even have a thing for British guys" I chuckle.

"Cassandra!" Draco shouts from behind me.

"Speak of the devil, we'll leave you be" Fred winks, walking away with George.

Draco runs up to me slightly out of breath, the sweat on his forehead dripping.

"Come follow me" he whispers to me.

"Who says I follow your orders?" I chuckle with a disapproving face.

"You'd like a tour around Hogwarts wouldn't you? I'm doing you a favor; Harry Potter wouldn't even do that for you and he's related to you" he makes a point.

I roll my eyes and follow him. He takes me through the halls showing me every house's common room, every classroom I didn't know about, the magical staircase and how it works, and finally the room of requirement. He opens a wall and I'm amazed. We walk into a room full of tall piles of random stuff.

"So is this the junk room?" I chuckle.

"More so a special junk room" he smiles.

I haven't seen him smile much but it brings happiness to me. The room is very warm so I decide to take my flannel off.

"Your face looks different today..I like it" Draco grins, staring at me.

"Oh so that's why you were nice to me today, I have more makeup on so I look 'prettier' " I joke around.

"No no, you look beautiful without it as well..ahem, anyway" he says, blushing.

I smile at his comment.

"What's that?!" Draco asks, grabbing my wrist.

I see him attempting to analyze my self harm scars so I pull my arm back instantly.

"Stop Draco, it's nothing. I should just get going, it's pretty late; don't want to get in trouble again" I quickly say, walking towards the exit.

"Wait no Cassandra please" Draco says with sincerity in his voice.

I walk outside and storm to my dorm room with tears filling my eyes. After a while I hear footsteps behind me.

"Cassandra!" Draco yells.

All I can do right now is pretend to not hear him. I finally make it to my dorm and see it's empty. I lock the door behind me and let it all out. I run over to my bed and grab my pillow, screaming into it as loud as I can. I'm gasping for air, having a panic attack. I run to the bathroom and splash cold water onto my face and it doesn't help. I hide under my covers and cover my mouth so I can try to calm down and be quiet. I feel my cat, Bombay slide under the covers with me and cuddle right by my chest. That instantly makes my breathing slow down as I don't want to disturb him. I softly pet him and listen to his soft purrs until there's a knocking on the door. Oh shit that's probably Hermione. I walk towards the door and unlock it then she bursts in.

"Oh my god Cassandra you won't believe what happened!" she springs in happily.

"Tell me all about it" I try to act happy, walking to the bathroom.

She rants on and on to me about how sweet and flirty Ron was to her while I wash my makeup off and change into a tank top and sweatpants. Once I come out I instantly cover myself with a blanket.

"I heard Malfoy ran up to you after the game, what did he want?" she chuckles.

"Oh nothing, just to bug me" I respond in a low voice.

"What a knob, he's so annoying and rude" Hermione groans.

I open my mouth to defend him then immediately close it.

"I'm really glad you and Ron had a good time" I faintly smile.

"Thanks" she smiles, walking into the bathroom.

I bury myself under my covers and my cat joins me. My scars are disgusting, I'll never be able to wear short sleeves freely again. I know nothing about the Wizarding World and all I am to everyone here is a poor and clueless American. Ron is probably right that Draco is only showing interest in me because he wants to make me a humiliation in the end. He probably thinks that I'm weird and hideous after seeing my wrist, he was only calling me back to him so he could humiliate me. I'm worthless and only liked because I'm the one and only Harry Potter's cousin. I quietly sob underneath my covers until my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep. I just want all the hurt to go away and to be happy.