chapter twenty-five.

George's POV

Cassandra hasn't been seen anywhere since about 4pm yesterday so Hermione, Harry, Ron, Fred, and I have been wandering around looking for her all evening. Harry told us he saw her last after he told Malfoy off so I feel he has something to do with it. I'm walking through the halls and coincidentally I see Draco walking to the kitchen.

"Malfoy!" I call out to him.

He turns around with a disgusted face. I catch up to him and give him a death stare.

"Where's Cassandra?" I ask him.

"What? You're trying to find her so the two of you can snog? You stay away from her or you'll get it" he spits at me.

"If you really cared about her you would know that she never came home last night. You're just the abusive and manipulative asshole who she puts her time into" I spit at him with dark eyes.

He stares at me in silence for a moment.

"I don't know where she is" he says, returning to the kitchen.

I run out to the outside corridors and there she is, stumbling her way into Hogwarts.

"Cassandra! Are you alright?" I ask, running up to her.

She reeks of alcohol and there's a purple bruise around her neck. She just puts her thumb up and continues walking.

"Come on" I say, grabbing her and carrying her bridal style.

"I don't need help, I'm fine George" she slurs.

I ignore her and continue to carry her through the castle, avoiding any teachers. I feel her go limp in my arms and luckily she just fell asleep according to her pulse.

Draco's POV

As I'm walking back to my common room I see George carrying Cassandra who's completely limp and pale in his arms.

"Cassandra! What's happened?!" I ask running up to them.

"None of your concern Malfoy" he growls at me.

I see a large bruise around her neck and my heart breaks remembering how I did that to her. He walks her into the common room, leaving me alone in the halls. I run to the bathroom and storm in, taking my long sleeve off. Sobs escape my mouth as I stare into the mirror. I caused all of this..I did this to her. I lost my dream girl..the girl I am truly in love with.