chapter sixty.

Cassandra's POV

"Wake up won't you!" I hear yelling and knocking on a wooden door.

I jolt up and check my surroundings; I'm in the same old walk-in closet sized room..the one where it all started. My eyes land on a calendar hung up on the wall.

August 27 1997

I'm 16..I'm still alive.

I run down the familiar stairs and make my way towards the small closet underneath. I grab the door handle and yank it open. The closet is just filled with junk; no bed, no books, nothing.

"Where's Harry?" I ask my aunt who's in the kitchen.

"Who? Are you mad? Make your cousin breakfast" she replies sternly.

Then it hits me, it was all a dream. Harry. Hermione. George. Hogwarts. Draco. Everything, it was all make believe.

My breathing begins to tremble and speed up.

"Tell him he can make his own fucking breakfast!" I snap at her.

I run upstairs to my room and quickly throw on a red sweatshirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I messily throw my hair up into a ponytail then march back downstairs.

"Come back here at this instance! You will not talk-"

I cut my aunt off by walking out of the front door and slamming it behind me. I charge off filled with confusion and rage, not paying attention to where I'm going.

It all comes back; my dream was real until Harry came back home from Hogwarts. There was never a Harry, there was never Hogwarts.

Suddenly I barge into someone, making me lose my balance, almost falling over.

"Fuck can you watch ou-"

I interrupt myself as I look up to whoever I just barged into. Holy shit. His icy silver and blue eyes. His hair which was white as snow. His intimidating and daring features.

"Oh god your accent; don't get mad when YOU don't know your way arou-" he cuts himself off.

Once he sees my face it's as if he's seen a ghost. Silence fills the atmosphere as we both stare into each others eyes. Memories flash and feelings attack my body.

"I'm sorry..um..I'm Draco" he quietly says, holding his hand out.

"Cassandra" I smile, shaking his hand gently.

"Y-you're American I assume, so that should be a good excuse for me to show you around here, right?" he smiles at me.

I nod my head as heat fills my cheeks, turning them red.

"Come on then" he smiles, beginning to walk down the sidewalk.

It is real..he is real. I have to say something..I need to truly know.

I catch up to him and walk by his side, the early morning sun radiating onto the both of us.

"We'll go live in a little house" I quietly say.

Fear fills my body as this may be a random and odd thing to say, possibly fucking up any chance with him.

I feel his hand quickly grab mine as he tightly squeezes it.

"Out in the woods, no one to bother us for miles".