chapter thirty-eight.

ABUSE TW

Cassandra's POV

~~~
"Do you think I did that to you?! Really!! My precious little fuckable CC" Jake spits at me.

"There's videos!! How do you explain that?!" I yell at him.

He grabs my wrist and slaps me harshly with his free hand. I try to push him off of me but he throws me into my bedroom wall.

"Let's fuck and make up" he grunts into my ear as he holds my neck up against the wall.

He lifts my body up by my neck as my feet lift off of the ground. I hit him with all the strength I had left resulting in him throwing me to the ground. I back up, still on the ground as he stomps towards me. A punch is thrown to my face.

"HEY" I hear my foster brother, Sam scream whilst the door flings open.

He runs over to Jake and pulls him off of me, throwing him towards the door.

"LEAVE FUCKING LEAVE" he scream at him.

Jake gets up and stomps down the stairs. Sam runs over to me and picks me up, placing me on my bed.

"You're okay now Cassandra, don't worry" he hugs me as I sob into his arms.

"What happened?" my foster moms says in the doorway.

"Jake" Sam responds for me.

"Cassandra, it's only the beating you deserve you fucking worthless orphan" she spits at me.

Sam doesn't say anything as he knows from past times not to argue with her about me.

"Lighten up sweetie, you don't look pretty like this..at all" she chuckles.

Suddenly Sam turns into Jake. I'm in Jakes terrifying muscular arms. A hand tightly attaches to my neck as he screams in my face.

"Cassandra? It's okay" I hear Draco in the distance.

"Cassandra"

~~~

"STOPP PLEASE" I scream, sobbing.

"You're okay, I'm here" someone grabs my hand.

I slap their arm and jolt back, bracing myself to be hit; only to meet the horrified eyes of Draco. My nerves slowly calm down as I realize I'm in the hospital wing. I look around and it's only Draco and I.

"What happened" I panic.

"You're okay right now Cassandra, you're safe for now" Draco says.

I let out a huge huff and quickly wipe my tears.

"Who's Jake..if you don't mind" Draco asks quietly.

"My um..ex" I respond lowly.

"He hit you?" he asks me.

Silence fills the room.

"M-more than that..for sure. Just a nightmare Draco" I respond in attempt to not worry him.

"I'll kill him" he says, his eyes darkening.

"I don't even know him anymore Draco, I was 14" I respond.

He lets out a deep sigh and looks down.

"How long was I out?" I ask him.

"Well a day I guess, it's 10 am. Your body shut down because of how long you were out in the cold" he tells me.

I look down at my body and I'm still in the same clothes I was wearing yesterday.

"Why were you so mad yesterday?" I ask him.

"Mad? I-..I wasn't mad okay?...just concerned" he responds.

I slowly get up and my knees feel immediately weak. I stumble then grab onto the bed for support. Draco runs next to me and grabs my waist, pulling me up.

"I'll carry you to the common room" he lightly chuckles.

He picks me up and carries me through the halls bridal style. He enters the Gryffindor common room and calls for Fred; probably because he's the twin who I DIDN'T kiss. I see Fred run over and Draco tells him to carry me to my dorm. I look up at Draco before he hands me off to Fred and he plants a kiss onto my lips, resulting in me smiling. Fred carries me to my dorm and we're both silent.

Draco's POV

Once I'm back at my dorm my hands run through my hair as I'm stressing about this whole death eater thing. Suddenly an owl comes to my window with two letters in it's mouth. I open the window and grab the letters, ripping them open in a rush.

~~~

Draco dear, it is time my love. I know this is hard but I also know that you are strong. Just obey your father and listen to everything they say.

-Mum

~~~

I already know who the second letter is from and what it's about.

~~~

I expect you at Borgin and Burkes in the next 30 minutes. Arrive on time or there will be consequences.

-Father

~~~

My heart sank down to my stomach knowing that I have to do this and there's no getting out of it. I have to become a death eater. I put on my full black suit and quickly make my way towards Hogsmeade. My hands are shaking the whole way there until my body is trembling as I stand in front of the Borgin and Burkes store. I make my way in and see my father standing there impatiently.

"Well let's get this over with then" he sneers, violently grabbing my arm.

We're apparated to our manor and soon enough I'm going to be forced to serve the person I fear the most. Voldemort.