chapter twelve.

Cassandra's POV

I wake up to yelling in the hallway and immediately go investigate. I open the dorm door and see everyone running around the halls, laughing and talking loudly. Oh yeah, it's Saturday. I walk to my closet and grab a rose colored knit sweater along with dark blue skinny jeans. I put on my ankle high black boots, curl my hair, then apply, eyebrow product, nude lipstick, mascara, and wing my eyeliner. I walk to the Gryffindor common room to find Hermione and she's sitting on the couch with Ron.

"Umm are you still up for today?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah" she smiles, getting up.

"Where are you two going?" Ron asks.

"Uhh to Diagon Alley" I lie to him.

"Can I join? I need to replace one of m-"

"Girls day out Ron, sorry" I cut him off, smiling awkwardly.

Hermione and I walk to our dorms and grab both of our brooms. We walk outside towards the Leaky Cauldron and make our exit once no one is in sight.

"Oh my god Hermione, this is so cool" I say, looking down at Hogwarts from the sky.

"I know right?! We ought to hurry though, we only have a limited amount of time" she responds.

We rush off into Muggle territory and land in a forest area near a mall. We hide our brooms underneath a pair of bushes and run out to the street.

"First we should go to the pawn shop. No store will accept gold" Hermione laughs.

We sell the guy at the pawn shop a small handful of gold nuggets and get about 500 pounds each. We make our way over to the Westfield mall and start splurging.

"Are these stores similar to yours in America?" Hermione asks me.

"Probably about half of the stores here I've never heard of" I chuckle.

We go to Ugg, The Body Shop, MAC, Guess, Victoria Secret, and American Vintage. I bought a new pair of shoes, some new body wash, replacement makeup, fishnet tights, black jean shorts, a white Nirvana logo cropped shirt, cute panties, and a new lacy black push up bra. Hermione bought loads of stuff as well. We decide to change into our new outfits before we leave back to Hogwarts. I'm wearing my new bra, my fishnets, my jean shorts, and my new crop top. Hermione comes out of the bathroom stall wearing a red knit sweater that falls off her shoulder and black leggings with lace at the sides of her legs.

"You look so good! I love the sweater" I smile at her.

"You look good too..you have Slytherin style though" she chuckles.

I look at myself in the mirror and I have a cute grungy look. I guess this is sort of Slytherin like. We leave the mall and walk back to the woods that we left our brooms in. We carefully fly back to Hogwarts with our shopping bags hanging off our brooms. We decide to land in the same place we took off from. It worked! We're back without getting caught. The only issue now is getting inside with these bags. We place our brooms deep into a thorn bush and plan to get them out later. We make our way into the castle with our bags in hand and nobody is really around. We're steps away from the Gryffindor common room until Snape clears his throat from behind us. We quickly turn around and he's gives us a dirty look. Hermione drops her bags and runs off to our dorm.

"What are you wearing Ms. Potter; that isn't dress code" he sneers.

"What will the court say when a 30 something year old comments on a 16 year olds body that is obviously too distracting for him to keep quiet about?" I say, with an evil smirk.

"Either I tell Dumbledore you're breaking dress code and disrespecting a teacher or it's going to be me informing him that you and Granger snuck out into the Muggle World and went shopping" he says unimpressed.

"Fine, I guess this is breaking dress code. I'll accept the detention" I throw my hands up in the air.

"God you're just like your father" he sighs.

"W-what? You knew my father?" I ask shocked.

"Malfoy, go to your own common room" Snape says looking behind me and ignoring my question.

I turn around and there's Draco eavesdropping on everything right outside of our common room doors. I look him up and down with a glare and he does the same, except he bites his lip and smirks as he walks by. I'm left in the hallway alone, shopping bags surrounding me. I pick up Hermione's bags and quickly go back to our dorm. I set her bags on her bed while she's in the bathroom. I look at my side of the room and my side dresser drawers are opened.

"Umm Hermione you okay in there?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yeah, it's just I don't want a detention..I've never gotten a detention" she sniffles.

"Hey Hermione, he's only reporting me to Dumbledore don't worry. You're not in any trouble" I say with sympathy through the door.

She opens the door with puffy eyes and lets out a faint smile.

"Also if you wanted to borrow pants from me you could've asked; I don't have an issue with it" I say, pointing to my dresser.

"I didn't touch anything of yours Cassandra" she says.

"Oh okay sorry..that's weird" I respond.

"Draco was hanging out in our common room alone when I came here, probably waiting for you or something. Seems like he's still obsessed" she chuckles.

"Wait, was our door locked when you came in here?" I ask.

"Umm...no it wasn't...you're not saying that he.." Hermione trails off.

I run over to my side dresser and search for the one thing that wasn't a pair of pants that I kept in here. It's gone. My diary is gone.