chapter twenty-three.

Cassandra's POV

Suddenly I pop up in a bathroom stall that I'm assuming is in the London Metro Center. I walk out and Draco's no where to be seen.

"Draco?!" I yell out.

I leave the girl's restroom and cautiously walk to the men's room.

"Oi get out of here!" one random guy yells at me.

"I'm looking for someone" I respond with attitude.

"Why don't you stay sweetheart" a creepy guy says, washing his hands.

My eyes widen in fear.

"Draco!" I yell through the bathroom.

There's no response so I immediately leave. It's Draco's first genuine visit to the Muggle world and he's lost already.

"Cassandra?!" I hear him yell from the bottom of the stairs behind me.

I turn around and run up to him, allowing my heartbeat to stabilize.

"Where did you appear at?" I whisper to him.

He points underneath the stairs and relief fills my body knowing he most likely wasn't seen.

"Okay well let's go" I say, grabbing his hand.

He immediately jerks his hand away from mine and my heart drops to my stomach.

"There's not going to be anyone we know here Draco....never mind, I understand; sorry" I say.

We begin to walk off and he suddenly grabs ahold of my hand tightly. I decide that we should go to the mall first mainly because I wanted to get a piercing. He was sort of silent the whole walk there; I don't know if he's nervous or what.

"Alright, this is the shopping mall; you get all your clothes and fashion things here" I smile at him.

He looks at everything with confusion.

"It looks so polluted" he sneers.

I laugh and nod my head. We walk into a piercing studio and I ask for a tongue piercing and they tell me that it will be a 10 minute wait. Draco and I sit down in the shop's chairs.

"How will that go?" Draco asks slightly confused.

"There's gonna be a metal barbell in my tongue" I chuckle.

"That'd look rather hot actually" he chuckles, scratching the back of his head.

I blush and get excited knowing Draco will like it. The piercer is ready for me and they bring Draco and I to a back room. I tightly hold Draco's hand and he takes it.

"Alright, it'll sting a bit" the piercer says, aligning the needle onto my tongue.

He pierced through my thick tongue and Draco's huge gulp of air was audible.

"Oh god..I'm gonna be sick" he groans.

I smile as the piercer finishes my piercing up. He lets go of my tongue and I run over to the mirror. I admire my tongue even though it's swollen.

"That looks good on you" Draco whispers into my ear behind me.

"How about you get your ears pierced" I chuckle.

"No, that's not going to happen" he defends himself seriously.

"I'll be at the register to ring you guys up" the piercer says, walking off. 

Shit, I forgot my money in my dorm.

"You didn't bring money did you?" Draco whispers to me.

I shake my head as fear fills my body.

"There's an exit in the back, I'm not sure where it leads to though" he whispers to me.

I smirk at him and grab his hand. All of a sudden we're sprinting out of the exit into an empty truck loading area.

"HEY GET BACK HERE" a man yells at us.

We run towards the woods that Hermione and I landed in when we came here last and hide. He grabs onto my arm tightly then apparates us back to Hogwarts. We appear in his dorm and I fall on my ass right as we land. I begin to laugh and he jolts his body back towards me.

"Are you stupid? Why would you think I'd like something like THAT. I don't like the muggle world..you may have just ruined it for me" he spits at me.

I don't know why he had this sudden burst of anger.

"I-I'm sorry Draco, that obviously wasn't my plan. I wanted to take you somewhere I thought you'd like after that I-"

"Well that didn't happen did it?! I hope your piercing was worth it...get out!" he yells at me.

I grab my bag off of his floor and make my way out of his dorm towards the Gryffindor common room. Tears stream down my face as I walk towards my dorm area. I feel like he just doesn't know how to handle adrenaline in a good way. That's what I'm all about, I'm an adrenaline junkie. I storm into the Gryffindor common room, up to my dorm until a voice stops me.

"Oi Cassandra, why're you so upset?" Fred asks me from the couch.

I turn to them and start audibly crying when I see them with concerned faces.

"Come here darling" George says, making room in between him and Fred.

I sit in between them and George rubs my back.

"I wanted to take Draco to London today and he didn't really have a problem with it at first..then I went to go get a piercing and didn't have money so we had to run out without paying....we apparated back to his dorm and he started screaming at me how I was stupid to think he'd like going there and that I wasted his time..I just wanted to show him something that he hadn't experienced before, I never planned on us getting in trouble" I sob.

Fred comforts me and hands me a couple of tissues.

"Well you know if it was me, running away without paying would've made the trip more fun" George says, attempting to lighten the mood.

I lightly smile at him then look back down to the ground.

"Listen, Draco's a knob. He doesn't deserve a girl like you. You're caring, sweet, bloody hilarious, and beautiful" Fred smiles at me.

"Thanks Fred" I say with my voice cracking.

"You ought to show us the piercing Cassandra" George says.

I blush then stick my tongue out, showing them.

"Wicked!" they both say in unison, making me laugh.

"It's so swollen" I reply.

"Off to the kitchen I am to get you a cold milkshake" George smiles, walking off.

Fred and I sit there for a moment as he continues to rub my back.

"If I were you I'd take a couple days to consider what's going on with you and Draco..if he really is meant for you he wouldn't have a problem with a break" Fred says to me.

I nod my head then tightly hug him.

"Alright, one cold strawberry milkshake for the Gryffinqueen" George says in a funny voice.

I laugh and accept the milkshake from him, slowly sipping on it. We talk for what felt like hours about aimless subjects and I can already feel myself forgetting about today's incident.