chapter forty-three.

Cassandra's POV

I wake up in Draco's tight grip and smile at his presence. Then it hits me, everything that happened yesterday. I pull my left arm out and look at the bold, huge dark mark on my forearm. Now what?; yeah I'm a death eater now but what's after this? I slowly get out of Draco's grip, trying my best to not wake him up and I succeed. I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror; god I look a mess. I wash my face and brush my teeth, already feeling refreshed after that. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and pull out a couple strands of my hair. Then I apply a few coats of mascara, eyebrow product, and a nude lip liner and gloss. I walk back out to my bedroom and Draco is STILL asleep. I crawl back in bed and lay down next to him, admiring his features.

"Dracooo" I whisper.

His face scrunches up a bit and he doesn't really budge.

"You need to get ready" I lightly chuckle, tracing my fingers down his arm.

"Mmm I don't wanna get up" he groans quietly.

"Just two more days of school, then we have the weekend to ourselves" I whisper to him. 

I get up and get dressed in my short skirt, blouse, and tie then get back onto the bed. I sit in front of Draco's upper body on my knees and shake him awake again.

"We can't be late" I say while opening my legs slightly, revealing my red lace thong.

His eyes slowly open and shock is displayed on his face.

"Woah um..you're feeling better?...already?" he asks confused.

"What do you mean, just live in the moment Draco" I seductively say.

He looks up at me and has a small smirk on his face. He grabs my thigh and slides his hand up to my heat. Before he can get his fingers near my thong I close my legs and stand up.

"Really?" he groans, falling back into my sheets.

"Come on, get up" I chuckle.

He gets up and goes to use the bathroom. I spray my vanilla and coconut perfume on generously then grab my robes. Draco comes out of the bathroom, going to grab his suit from yesterday.

"Actually you might want to be a little late..you can't just walk out of my dorm in a suit while people are walking around" I laugh.

"If you insist" he responds.

I smile at him then leave my dorm for class. I don't know why but I just wanted to be happy today. I wanted to forget everything the last couple days and be reckless. That's always how I've coped with stress. I make it to my first class and just doodle in my notebook the whole time, not really paying attention. Once second class starts Draco sits right next to me.

"Did you make it out alright?" I ask him.

"Uh yeah" he replies, still confused as he was this morning.

I was halfway through this class and I STILL couldn't focus. I just was doodling in my notebook again. I look around class and noticed that basically everyone is focused on Snape's teaching. I accidentally drop my pencil on the ground and reach my arm under the table to grab it. As my hand grabbed my pencil I had another idea on how to spend my class time. As I make my way back up to my desk I put my hand on Draco's knee, slowly sliding it up to his upper thigh. His breath hitches and I look up to him with innocence in my soft, green eyes. His blue eyes with a tint of grey didn't show confusion anymore, it was lust. I move my hand up to rub his member through his pants and surprisingly he's already pretty hard. I slowly create friction on Draco's member through his pants; I see his fists clench up on top of the desk, making me smirk. I quicken up my pace and he lets out a low grunt, surprising me. He grabs my hand and pulls it away from his crotch, placing it on my own thigh. He moves his hand up my leg and squeezes my inner thigh roughly, making me inhale sharply while holding onto the edge of my desk. His fingers trail up to my heat and he rubs my soaking wet panties for a few seconds before pulling his hand away. I look up to him and he has a devilish smirk planted on his face. The sexual frustration this boy just gave me.. After our classes end and I finish a small portion of my homework it's time for dinner. I walk behind George and Fred as they unintentionally exclude me from their conversation. Just as I'm about to walk into the doors of the dining hall a large hand slaps my ass then squeezes it hard.