chapter fifty-three.

Cassandra's POV

I wake up and my eyes flutter open to the smell of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I don't feel myself in Draco's embrace anymore so I sit up quickly, only to find him sitting up in bed next to me. His eyes are closed as if he's asleep.

"Draco?" I say, confused.

"Hmm" Draco groans.

"What're you doing?" I ask him.

"Trying to wake up" he responds in a husky voice, rubbing his eyes.

I lightly laugh at him then straddle myself onto his lap. I gently kiss his neck and make my way up to his jawline; I then passionately place a kiss onto his lips which he returns back.

"Does that help?" I smirk at him.

"Yes" he grins, opening his eyes.

I get off of him and sit back down on the bed as he gets up and throws a pair of sweatpants on, about to leave his room.

"I can't just go down for breakfast with your mother while only in panties" I chuckle at him.

"Shit" he mumbles, running over to his closet.

He opens up his big closet doors and pulls out a bath robe.

"We can go shopping today" he smiles at me, handing me the robe.

I smile at him then put on the robe, making my way downstairs with him. His mother had a big plates of pancakes, bacon, and eggs laid out in the middle of a smaller square shaped table rather than the one we used at death eater meetings. As we both made our way down the cold marble stairs she flashed a smile at us. Draco sat down first and I sat next to him at the next side of the table.

"Would you like anything to drink?" his mother asks me.

"Water would be fine, thank you Mrs. Malfoy" I smile at her.

She comes closer to me and leans down next to my ear.

"I could make you a mimosa if you'd like, trust me I've had a couple already; you and I both need it. Draco doesn't even have to know" she quietly whispers into my ear.

My eyes widen at her offer; a drink would be nice anyway. I look up at her and nod my head, my cheeks getting red.

"Also please call me Narcissa, Mrs. Malfoy makes me feel old" she kindly smiles at me.

I smile at her then she hurries off to the kitchen. I grab a couple of pieces of bacon, a pancake, and a couple spoonfuls of eggs while Draco fills his plate until there's no more room left. His mother comes in with my mimosa and a glass of water that I'm assuming is for Draco. After she hands us the glasses she slowly fills her plate, sitting closer to Draco's side of the table.

"Mother, Cassandra lost all of her clothes and such at Hogwarts" Draco informs his mother.

"That's a pity, you two might as well go out after breakfast..buy me something from the shops as well" Narcissa says.

Draco and I finish our breakfast and then go up to his room. He gets dressed and I go to his bathroom to splash some water on my face.

"So um, where would you like to go?" he asks me, leaning on the bathroom door frame.

I want to go to the mall and a general drug store but the last time going with him to the muggle world was too upsetting to even mention it.

"You want to go to the muggle world, don't you?" he asks me.

"Huh? When did I say that?" I ask nervously.

"I don't mind as long as we don't have to run from anymore store owners" he says with a light smile.