chapter sixteen.

Cassandra's POV

I wake up at 6:30am and decide to jog outside around the castle. I put on running shoes, shorts, and a plain t shirt then walk out of my dorm. After about an hour and a half I walk back inside the castle. I walk around the hallways attempting to distract myself from my thoughts of Draco yet again.

"Cassandra?" I hear a low and husky voice say behind me.

I turn around and it's Draco.

"What do you want?" I sigh.

"I want to know why you haven't talked to me or even said a word about..you know" Draco asks me calmly.

"About what? Us almost having sex then you being a complete asshole? You're a tool; you had me trust you and fall for you just so you could try to get into my pants. I don't know how many other girls you've fooled but I am NOT going to be one of them. You could've at least fucking owned up to it and wrote me a note in class or stopped being an asshole when you saw it upset me the first time!" I yell at him.

"So my letter to you wasn't an apology? It's a page long of me trying to explain myself and giving you personal shit against me so you can hopefully trust me more. It embarrassed me to even think and admit those things about myself. I didn't spend that night in the tower with you to try to get laid then cut contact off with you, I fucking like you a lot Cassandra" he says breathlessly.

"What letter Draco?" I ask, calming down and becoming confused.

"What did Hermione not give it to you? I had her give it to you over two days ago" Draco says.

"I didn't see any letter...see you in potions" I say, walking off and avoiding the situation suddenly.

He wrote me a letter? Why didn't Hermione give it to me? I run off to my dorm confused and angry. I storm in and Hermione's petting her cat.

"Where's the letter Hermione" I ask rudely.

"Sorry what?" she asks clueless.

"Draco's letter to me. Give it to me now..please" I order.

She walks over to the table next to the door and moves a few books, revealing a few sheets of parchment. She hands it to me and I snatch it out of her hands.

"Why would you hide this from me? Whether it being good or bad?" I ask upset.

"I didn't mean to hide it from you..if it was bad it would just hurt you even more..although if it was good it would make you feel a reason to go back to him..he's not good for you Cassandra; you deserve better" Hermione says.

"You don't tell me what I do or don't deserve and you especially don't hide MY things from me" I angrily grit through my teeth.

I walk to the bathroom and sit on top of the counter, reading his letter.

~~~
Cassandra,

I've been the worst admirer anyone ever could be to you. How I've treated you obviously makes it difficult for you to think anymore of me than an enemy. My whole family taught me to not necessarily show feeling..therefore, I'm unfamiliar with all of this. I don't deserve you but I do deserve how you've treated me recently. I don't want to be mean or an enemy to you, I'm just not sure of how else to express how I like you rather than giving you lots of attention; that being negative in this case. I like you loads and I want you in my life for now. Can we please just have a quick chat sometime today or tomorrow?

-Draco
~~~

I cover my mouth, shocked at the words he wrote. I mean..if he tried to understand some of my life why can't I attempt to understand his. I realize it's almost 9 so I hurry to get ready. When I walk out of the bathroom Hermione is gone. I put on my uniform only to feel as somethings wrong with it. I look in the mirror and my skirt is smaller, coming up to my mid thigh.

"Shit!" I groan.

It had to of shrunk in the wash and that was my only normal skirt. I just go with it then brush my hair and put my makeup on. I grab my books and rush to class, luckily not being late. I see a seat in between Fred and George and go straight for it.

"Good morning Miss Hollywood actress" George chuckles.

"I wasn't that good" I laugh.

"Are you kidding? You had me scared for a second and I knew what was going on!" Fred says.

I blush at his compliment and then class finally starts. I look over to Draco's usual seat and he's not there. Suddenly the doors open and in walks Draco.

"Why are we late Draco?" Snape asks him.

"Lost track of time" he says, walking to his seat.

He looks over to me and I exchange a smile, letting him now that I'm not so upset. I look down at his knuckles and they're all red and ripped up.

"Was your boy problem solved?" Fred whispers to me, referring to my smile at Draco.

"I think so" I respond.

I write a note on parchment paper.

~~~
When can we meet?
~~~

I send it over to Draco and he reads it, resulting in a wide smile across his face. A letter flies onto my desk.

~~~
How about the room of requirement tonight?
~~~

I look over to him and playfully roll my eyes then nod.

"Do you have something to share Cassandra?" Snape asks me.

I cross my arms and give him attitude with my face then he chooses to ignore me. Classes go by really fast today and soon enough I'm preparing to sneak out to meet up with Draco.