chapter seventeen.

Cassandra's POV

I grab a purple sweatshirt and black leggings then throw them on. I start sneaking off to the room of requirement and arrive successfully. I walk in and I don't see Draco.

"Draco! Dracooo!" I whisper yell.

Suddenly a pair of hands grab my hips, making me gasp. I turn around and Draco's standing there smiling at me. Our faces are inches away from each other and it feels as if we're about to kiss until he interrupts the moment.

"I need you to close your eyes" Draco says.

"Umm..why?" I ask laughing while covering my eyes.

"Someone stole your broom right?" he asks me.

"Yeah" I respond.

"Open" Draco demands.

I open my eyes and in front of me is the new Nimbus 2001 broom.

"This isn't for me is it?" I ask shocked.

"It's all yours darling" he smirks.

"Thank you so much Draco..do I like repay you or what?" I smile widely.

"No silly, all I want you to do for my payback is for you to tell me what's been on your mind recently" he smiles at me.

Maybe Draco really does like me a whole lot. We sit down on a random bench and talk for what felt like hours. I told him about my father being a death eater and he was shocked. He told me a brief story about his father along with funny stories in his first 4 years of Hogwarts. I reminisced on how everything was in America and my adventures so far in Hogwarts and he was genuinely interested rather than any other guy. All of a sudden we hear giggling and whispering from a different area in the room. He pulls me close and pulls his wand out. Then Harry and Ginny come out behind a pile of things.

"What are you doing here with him Cassandra?" Harry scolds me.

"I was-"

"What're you doing here with a Weasley sister Harry, betraying your best friend?" Draco tests him.

"I told you not t-"

"Harry please..just don't bother" I interrupt Harry, walking away.

I hear Draco's footsteps follow me as I walk out to the hallway. I look at the clock and we've been talking from 12am to 4am.

"God the suns about to come up" I whisper, referring to the time.

"I'll see you in a few hours then yeah?" Draco says, getting close to me.

I smile and nod my head, trailing my hands up his chest to his neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and he tightly grips my waist, pulling me in to kiss him. We pull back and I blush the whole way walking back to my room. I haven't felt these feelings in a very long time. Do I love Draco?

~~~
Next Morning
~~~

I wake up 15 minutes before class starts and accept that I'm going to be late. I throw on my uniform along with a dark green lace thong and the skirt that's as short as it was yesterday. I braid my hair to the side and put on minimal makeup. I walk into class about 5 minutes late and I don't even get much of a reaction from Snape. I look around and the only seat available was next to Draco in the back row of course. I sit down next to him and a smirk creeps across his face.

"Are you wearing that short skirt to impress me or the Weasley twins?" he whispers, annoyed.

"If I had a choice I would've worn a longer skirt" I whisper back.

He places his hand on my knee, sending chills up my body. He slowly traces his fingers lightly up my thigh.

"Tell me when to stop" he groans in my ear.

My heartbeat races faster and faster. Is this really happening in class right now?

"Draco we're in class" I whisper to him surprised.

"Did you think I was unaware? Who's watching anyway?" he asks me, gripping my thigh with his hand tightly.

Everything he did made me wetter and wetter. He makes his fingers up my skirt, feeling every square inch of my upper thighs. He trace his finger along my panties then moves them to the side. At this point my legs are lightly trembling at his touch along with the fear of getting caught. He rubs up and down my heat slowly.

"You're this wet for daddy?" he whispers in my ear.

My palms start to sweat at his words. I never knew he could be so..kinky. All of a sudden he slips his finger into me, making me grip the edge of the table so hard that my knuckles turned white. He looks me in my eyes and chuckles.

"You're so tight" he mouths to me.

He slowly pumps his finger in and out of me and moves his thumb to rub my clit. I've never had anything like this happen to me so in about four minutes I laid my head down on the table and released all over his fingers. He takes his fingers away and then bumps his knee into my leg. I look up with a couple of tears running down my red face and his mouth is slightly gaped open because he's impressed. He faces the front of the class and licks my juices off of his middle finger and thumb.

"You get so wet for me, you're tight, AND you taste good" he whispers to me, smirking.

He really turned me on with his words. I look down and he has a very large hard on pressed up against his pants. I attempt to reach for it to rub him off until Snape announces that class is dismissed. I look around and it seems like nobody actually noticed anything. I begin to walk out of the class all wobbly because of what Draco did to me.

"Walk straight yeah?" he says to me with a slightly annoyed face then a smirk.

I can get used to his sweet, horny, and personal side in between us and then his teasing and stuck up act around other people.