chapter forty.

Cassandra's POV

I wake up in an empty bed with the sound of the shower running. I sit up slowly and walk over to Draco's closet mirror; tear stains were on my cheeks and my hair was messy.

"Goodmorning" Draco's voice says behind me.

I turn around and see him naked, only a towel covering his waist and thighs. I chuckle and lay back down on his bed as he follows.

"What're you doing?" I chuckle.

He leans over me and kisses me passionately. I grab the back of his head as he gets on top of me. He slips his tongue into my mouth and I let him in as we both fight for dominance. He tugs at the bottom of my shirt and I quickly take it off. He grabs my waist, slowly sliding his hands up to my breasts until his towel drops. I look down and he already has a hard on. A smirk plants across my face, matching his. We continue to make out as my hand slides down his torso to his long member. I slowly stroke him and he lets out small moans in between our kiss. He then kisses my jawline then neck, making sure to leave at least two hickeys then make his way down to my waist. He pulls my jeans off then slowly licks in between my thighs, making my body shiver.

"Fuck" I moan.

His smirk presses against my skin as he leaves hickeys in between my thighs. He rubs me through my panties making me squirm and moan. He grabs the waistband of my panties and begins to pull them down while I help him by lifting my hips up slightly. He licks my outer lips, making my legs tremble. He slides his middle finger into me and starts to tease me by slowly moving his finger around.

"Fuck Draco please" I moan and squirm around.

"Stay still" he grunts.

He inserts one more finger inside of me and pumps them in and out, picking up speed. By this time I really couldn't keep still as pleasure shoots through my body.

"I said keep still" he gets frustrated.

He pins both of my thighs down, one with his right forearm and my other thigh with his free hand. His tongue meets my clit; he always knew where my clit was. He flicks his tongue up and down quickly as I whine.

"Fuck Draco I'm about to-"

He immediately stops as those words come out of my mouth. Ouch..literally that hurt my body. He moves his body on top of me again and uses his right hand to align his dick to my entrance. He teases me by rubbing his tip against my clit, making my body twitch. Then suddenly he enters himself into me slowly.

"Mmfuck" he groans.

He picks up his pace, making our breathing heavier and uneven.

"I haven't fucked my little slut in so long" he says raspily, grabbing my throat.

I haven't heard those words out of his mouth really ever but I can't say that I don't like it. Maybe the stress recently and over break is bringing out his freaky side. He's now fucking me as fast as I think he can and I'm close.

"Fuck Draco I'm gonna cum" I moan.

His grip on my neck tightens as he throws his head back in pleasure.

"Cum for me" he groans.

The tight knot that formed in my body then releases, moans escaping my mouth. Suddenly warm liquid fills my vagina which startles me. Draco came in me. He finally pulls out and lays down next to me.

"Did you just cum in me?" I ask, out of breath.

"I'll get you something for it today, I promise" he says, trying to regain his normal breathing pattern back.

I relax my face as the worries I had leave my body. I look over to his clock on his dresser and realize we're 30 minutes late.

"Shit Draco, we're late" I gasp.

He looks over to the clock, unimpressed.

"Class will be over by the time we're there, calm down..want to go again?" he asks me with a smirk.

I look over to him and roll my eyes, nodding my head. He grabs my by my waist and pulls my body onto his, colliding his lips with mine. His fingers go down to my heat as he plays with my wet pussy, dripping with his cum. I can already feel his hard on poking my back so I sit up a little, positioning myself onto him. I sit on his dick slowly and he throws his head back into his pillow.

"F-fuck" I whimper.

Riding him felt so good. I move my hips back and forth feeling every inch inside of me. I begin to bounce myself up and down on his dick and it feels even better than the first time.

"Do whatever you want to me, I know you haven't shown me your full freaky side" I smirk.

His eyes darken as a smirk plants across his face. I pick up my pace and throw my head back in pleasure. I look back at him and he slaps my face very lightly to where I basically felt nothing. His eyes search for a response in mine and all I can let out is.

"Harder"

He slaps me a bit harder and it's oddly very pleasurable.

"Harder daddy"

He's visibly surprised as he hasn't seen my full freaky side either. He slaps me hard and I let out a moan. He grabs my waist and lifts me up a bit, slamming his hips into me.

"Fuck Draco yes!" I scream.

I lift myself up for him with my knees and he slaps me hard across my face while he's still slamming his hips into mine.

"God you're such a pretty fucking whore" he groans, grabbing my face.

It's like I was having a sensory overload, my insides were going crazy. He slaps my ass hard with his left hand, resulting in me letting out a loud moan.

"Draco I'm gonna cum" I whine.

He slams his hips into me harder and faster, the sound of our skin slapping against each other filling the room. I have an insane orgasm as he fills me up with his warm cum. He slows his thrusting down until he completely stops. I get off of him and lay down next to his side.

"You never told me you wanted anything like that" I chuckle.

"Neither did you" he smirks.

"Well we're learning more and more about each other right?" I respond.

"You don't mind it do you?" he asks.

"If I didn't want it I'd tell you to stop..I want you to call me that..I want you to degrade me..I want you to hurt me" I quietly say, making my way to his lips.

He smirks and kisses me passionately for a minute. We both pull away and I just stare at his face; sweat beads formed on his forehead and his cheeks were very red. He turns his face to me and smiles.

"Better get ready before we're late to second class right?" he smiles.

I nod my head and chuckle lightly, getting up.

"I'll see you in a bit" I wink at him, leaving his dorm.

I start rushing back to my dorm so I can change and get to class in time.