chapter ten.

Cassandra's POV

I get dressed in grey leggings and a black tank top then put my hair up into a bun. I wipe the majority of my makeup off and reapply chapstick. I don't want Hermione to know I'm sneaking out so I decide to wait until she's asleep to make my exit. I look at the clock and it's 12am; it's been well over three hours. I can hear Hermione snoring so I grab my wand and finally sneak out of my dorm. I make it past the Gryffindor common room and into the big hallway. I'm about half way there and suddenly someone grabs me. I let out a huge gasp until a hand is forced over my mouth. I turn my face and it's Draco. He uses his free hand to put a finger up to his mouth, signaling for me to be quiet. He grabs my hand and leads me through the castle on a route I'm unfamiliar with. He leads me to a tall tower and we rush our way up to the top. He sits down with me, staring out at the stars.

"This is beautiful" I smile.

A chill runs over me as I realize I'm wearing a tank top in 50 degree weather. Draco sees me shivering and pulls me into him. I cuddle into his chest hearing his heartbeat and feeling his warm body heat.

"God you're cold" he says, grabbing my hand.

He pulls my arm and exposes my wrist, analyzing it. My instinct is to pull back but he doesn't let me.

"Draco please-"

He cuts me off by pulling his wand out.

"Episkey" he chants, pointing his wand at my arm.

Warmth fills my wrist and suddenly my scars are gone. He grabs my other wrist and does the same. I look up at him, smiling while still resting on his chest. He grabs something out of his sweatpants pocket; it's a cigarette pack.

"You smoke? You don't seem the type" I chuckle.

"Well I don't often, but you seem the type" he lets out a small laugh.

He hands me a cigarette as he places one in his mouth. I decide to pull my wand out and quietly chant 'incendio'.

A very small flame lights my cigarette and Draco is in shock.

"How do you know that already" he asks.

"I've been practicing a lot" I shrug my shoulders.

I motion for him to come close to me and put the end of my lit cigarette up to his cigarette end as he inhales. He coughs lightly and I chuckle. We inhale the toxic smoke and admire the stars together.

"Why would you do that to yourself?" Draco suddenly asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Slitting your wrist. Why?" he replies.

"I never had a family..not a mom or dad or brother or sister. My life's always been so melancholy; it just feels like an escape I guess" I respond numbly.

He puts his hand around my waist, pulling me in next to him.

"Don't do it again. I don't want to ever cast that spell on you again" he whispers into my ear.

I smile lightly as he begins to stroke my hair. One or two cigarettes later, were both standing up and looking over the wall that protects us from falling hundreds of feet. He holds my waist with his right arm as it travels down to my ass. I hitch my breath and turn to face him. He moves his body with mine, pulling me in close to him. He kisses me slowly and romantically then speeds up after a while. His tongue is exploring my mouth as I do the same. He suddenly grabs my ass and pulls me up onto his waist to straddle him. He carries me over to a wall, not breaking our kiss then slams me against it making me groan. I can feel his hard on rub up against my heat resulting in me moaning into our kiss.

"Fuck" he groans, carrying me over to a bench.

He places me down so I'm laying down then hovers on top of me. His fingers run up my thigh towards my heat, making me gasp. He traces circles lightly onto my heat making me whine. He applies pressure for a second every now and then making me crave him more and more. I grab his hard member through his sweatpants resulting in him instantly pinning my arms down. He leaves hickeys on my collar bones then begins to take my shirt off. Once he sees my torso his eyes go wide. My eyes show confusion and I realize what he sees. My ribs and hip bones stick out dramatically; I'm a twig. He brushes it off slightly and slows down his tempo, leaving hickeys all over my breasts.

"D-draco" I let out.

"Yes say my name" he growls.

"No Draco, it's getting late" I shyly say.

He immediately stops and looks up at me.

"Did something happen or-"

"No, it's fine, I love this. It's just um..getting late" I stutter.

"Can you at least sit and talk with me for a minute" he begs.

I nod my head and grab my shirt to put it on.

"Are you sure I didn't do anything? I won't be mad or anything if you didn't like something" he says worried.

"It's me Draco..you saw it" I say lowly.

"It doesn't bother me, I'm really sorry I shouldn't of stared. Your body is sexy" he says, trying to cheer me up.

"You don't have to apologize or say any of that, I understand your reaction. Thank you for tonight" I reply, getting up.

"Wait..take this" Draco says, handing me a big piece of parchment.

I look at it and it's a map of Hogwarts.

"It'll show who's walking where at the current time. I don't want you to get caught" he says.

I smile and walk down the stairs of the tower. Making it back was a piece of cake as it was so late that no teacher even wanted to watch the halls for students. I make it safely back into my dorm and look at the map once more. Draco is still sitting in the tower; for some reason it made me worry. I tried to brush it off and go to sleep; moments of tonight replayed in my head over and over again as my eyes got heavy.