chapter twenty-eight.

Cassandra's POV

I decide to take a walk outside to clear my mind off because of my father. I'm the daughter of a Death Eater for god's sake. I walk down the snow buried path to the forest and suddenly someone calls my name out.

"You really thought you had a chance with Draco?!" Pansy shouts from behind me.

"Well I obviously didn't, that's why I hope he treats you well" I yell back.

"Listen here you bitch!" she says walking up to me and grabbing my throat tightly.

"He's mine and I don't want you to ever talk to him or even look at him anymore!" she yells in my face.

I throw a punch at her face and she stumbles back.

"Pansy!" I hear Draco yell out to her from a distance.

"Your boyfriends trying to find you, better go off" I test her.

She gets back up and pins me down onto the ground.

"Petrificus!" she chants, pointing her wand at me.

Suddenly I was really weak, it was even harder to move. She pulls a large razor out of her hair and begins to carve deep into my right arm.

"NOOOO AGHHHHH" I scream as loud as I can.

Draco's POV

I've been looking for Pansy for about 10 minutes until I hear a bloodcurdling scream.

"NOOOOO HELP MEE AHHHHHH!!!"

The scream was almost traumatizing. I run towards the source in the woods. I see Pansy on top of another girl and immediately get closer.

"Pansy!" I yell at her.

She turns around and walks up to me. There's Cassandra looking lifeless on the ground, her arm covered in blood.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yell at her, pushing her back.

"It was a fight, nothing much; her friends will save her soon enough" she says annoyed.

I run up to Cassandra and see 'FILTHY WHORE' carved deep into her arm. I look at her face and her eyes are still open as tears run down her face.

"LEAVE! LEAVE NOW!!" I scream at Pansy.

"I'm sorry I did it okay! She's trying to get in between us and I'm not going to let that happen" she responds.

"THERE IS NO US PANSY! ALL YOU WERE WAS A FORCED RELATIONSHIP CAUSED BY MY FATHER!! I DONT WANT YOU!!" I scream at her, furiously.

She steps back then storms back to Hogwarts.

"Come on Cassandra, I'm here" I say, holding her limp and trembling body.

Pansy must've put a paralyzing spell on her. I run with her into the hospital wing.

"Someone help!" I yell out.

Madam Pomfrey looks at us in horror then leads me to an empty cot. I place her down gently and she looks at her arm.

"Who did this?" she asks me.

"Pansy Parkinson ma'am, in the forest" I say without stuttering.

"Alright, I need you to report back to your common room; she'll be alright" she tells me.

I look into her eyes and see them look back at me.

"I love you" I whisper to her.

Another tear drops down her face right after I say that. I rush off to the Gryffindor common room knowing the right thing to do is to tell her friends. I immediately go over to Ron since he's the first person I see.

"What do you want Malfoy?" Ron asks.

"It's Cassandra, Pansy attacked her in the forest..I've brung her to the hospital wing. Tell her friends..please" I tell him.

I walk back to my dorm quickly, holding back my tears. I hope Pansy gets expelled..I hope Cassandra is okay. It's just best that I give her a couple of days before I attempt to explain myself.

Cassandra's POV

I wake up to a dark room and panic, last remembering Draco carried me to the hospital wing. I look down at my arm that Pansy cut and it's covered in bandages.

"Cassandra!" I hear a voice cheer.

I look around and there's no one until Harry appears from thin air.

"How'd you do that?" I ask in shock.

"Disappearing cloak" he responds, holding up a translucent piece of fabric.

"Are you alright? What really happened?"he asks me with concern.

"I-I just remember taking a walk to clear my mind then Pansy attacked me. She paralyzed me and carved into my wrist with a razor blade...then umm Draco came out of no where and started yelling at her; he carried me here" I tell him.

"Bloody hell I thought he was lying" he says in shock.

"I just wanted to be here for when you woke up..there's some candies on your side table, I'm going to bed" he says.

He lightly hugs me and I hug back with my uninjured arm. I smile at him as he leaves the hospital wing and turn to my right to see lots of treats. Chocolate frogs from Ron, every flavor beans from George and Fred, cauldron cakes from Hermione, and fizzing whizbees from Harry. I eat a few treats and then feel the urge to fall asleep again which I give into.