chapter forty-four.

Cassandra's POV

I wake up on Draco's chest which is slowly rising and lowering from his breathing pattern. I look up at him and he looks so peaceful asleep. I slowly get up and get ready for the day until an owl appears at my window. I get up only to remember that we didn't put our clothes back on last night. I search my dresser for a large t-shirt and fortunately find one with a Nirvana logo on it. I throw it on and walk over and open my window, grabbing the letter out of the owls mouth. What can it be this time?

~~~

Cassandra,

There will be another meeting tonight; meet me at Borgin and Burke's at 6pm where we will apparate with Draco Malfoy and Lucius Malfoy. I expect you and Draco to get along nicely as you will most definitely be working with each other.

With love, your father
Axel Cottrell

~~~

With love my ass ugh. What does he mean by working with each other? I look over to Draco and he's still asleep; I shouldn't talk to him about this until he gets his letter from his dad. I walk over to him and slowly shake him, waking him up.

"Goodmorning" he smiles at me.

"Get ready with meee" I smile back at him.

He pulls me back into bed by my waist, staring into my light green eyes. He passionately kisses my lips as he brings his hand up to my cheek. We both pull away and he rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"Do you mind if I shower?" he asks me.

"Only if I can join" I whisper, smirking.

I get up and begin to prance to the bathroom with him smiling at me, still in bed. I step into the bathroom and take my shirt off, running hot water for the both of us. The water heats up and I step in, soaking my hair and body. Eventually I see Draco walking into the bathroom through the blurry glass shower door. He gets in with me, closing the door behind him and grabs my waist, pressing his body up against my back.

"You look so beautiful" he whispers into my ear, making me blush.

"You'll have to use my girly soaps" I chuckle, breaking the moment.

I point over to my vanilla shampoo and conditioner along with my coconut body wash and he lets out a defeated sigh.

"No issue with me" he smiles.

I grab my shampoo and lather it in my hair as he uses a very minimal amount of my body wash on his most important places. I let him rinse off as I make sure every inch of my hair is lathered. He looks at me and chuckles lightly.

"What?" I blush.

"You" he laughs.

I playfully slap his chest and he takes a small step back. I wash the shampoo out of my hair then reach for my conditioner until Draco's hand grabs onto the bottle as well.

"Let me" he says, turning me around.

I hear him struggling to get the conditioner out of the bottle then closing the cap. He smoothes on the conditioner and gently combs his fingers through my hair. I smile at the ground while he gently does so then he turns me around to walk me into the stream of water. As my hair is rinsing out he's gently smoothing it down behind my head, oddly very focused in doing so.

"Am I doing this right?" he asks me nervously.

"Yes" I laugh.

He looks into my eyes and smiles, leaning closely towards me. He gently placed a kiss on my lips and I kiss him passionately back. Soon enough his tongue is sliding against my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I let him in. His hands roamed my naked body as my hands were placed upon his chest. I pull away before anything gets too heated.

"We don't want to be late for class" I blush, staring into his eyes.

He lightly chuckles and rinses his body off once more. I ring out my hair with my hands then step out of the shower, grabbing my towel.

"Umm do you have an extra towel?" Draco asks me, shutting off the shower.

I look around and spot Hermione's towel; I know she hasn't used it yet because it's neatly folded on the bathroom counter. I pick it up and hand it to Draco.

"Umm, is this Hermione's?" he asks me, with a grossed out face.

"It's brand new and the only extra towel. Don't worry, I'll burn it for her" I respond, lightly chuckling at the end of my sentence.

He rolls his eyes and lets out a small smile as he dries himself off. I make my way back to the bedroom and grab my clothes for today, quickly throwing them on. Draco walks to the backpack that was thrown to the other side of the room last night and puts his robes on. I quickly blow dry my hair and decide to not put on any makeup. I walk out and see Draco sitting on my bed, waiting for me.

"Off to first class" he says, getting up.

We walk out of my dorm and make our way to our first class. I wonder when Draco is going to get his letter..Will he still be acting the same as yesterday and this morning? What does my father mean by us working with each other? It's one thing being a death eater but having to do criminal tasks with your boyfriend is another.. I ignore my intrusive thoughts and try my best to pay attention in class and nope, I still can't focus.

Throughout the day everything seemed normal; chatting with Hermione, George, and Fred a little bit, having Draco walk me to a couple of classes, except Harry. Now whenever I looked at Harry I felt guilt and disgust. I'm betraying my own cousin; I'm in a cult that wants to kill my own flesh and blood, the only one who's been there for me since day one. I was forced into this, I can't feel THAT guilty..but I do. Someday soon Harry Potter will have to die and I may be an accessory to his death.