chapter fifty-seven.

Draco's POV

I wake up with Cassandra still in my arms; her body is radiating warmth. I slowly sit up and admire her beauty. Her long silky hair with some strands falling onto her face, her plump lips which are slightly parted, her beautiful complexion which glows in the early morning sun; she's all mine and I'm all hers. I get up and go over to my dresser, preparing an outfit for today. As I open my squeaky drawer she rolls over to face me. Her eyes flutter open and a small smile is placed on her face.

"I'm going to shower, do you want to join?" I grin.

She lightly chuckles and nods her head. I walk to the bathroom as she slowly follows me. After the water has warmed up I undress and step into the shower; shortly Cassandra follows in after me. I look at the small counters in my shower and see three of her girly soaps are placed next to my shampoo and body wash. After her hair and body are fully soaked, I pull her towards me.

"What?" she chuckles, staring into my eyes.

"Let me wash your hair" I respond.

She smiles and turns her back to me, lowering her head back slightly. I lather her shampoo in my hands then gently massage the soap into her scalp.

"God that feels so good" she moans.

I chuckle and continue to work my magic with my hands. After about a minute she turns to the water stream and rinses it out, humming a tune. I smile at her beautiful sounds then grab my shampoo bottle.

"No, let me wash your hair now" she smiles. 

I roll my eyes, smiling then hand the bottle to her. She gently lathers the soap into my hair then I wash it out. After we're all cleaned I step out, grabbing my towel and her spare towel. I get dressed in a black tee shirt and grey sweatpants then turn around to admire her body. Her tight burgundy long sleeve shirt accentuates her slight curves in her small torso. She throws on a pair of black leggings then turns back to me.

"Stop staring you perv" she jokes.

I laugh at her comment then hear my mother call our names. We jog down the stairs and sit down at the table, waffles, sausage, and eggs steaming in front of us.

Cassandra's POV

After Draco and I ate breakfast we both ran back up to his room. Once we enter I sit down on his bed as he messes with his drawers.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask him.

He doesn't respond at all, he just continues to do whatever he's doing.

"Draco" I say.

He turns around and smirks at me.

"We could stay in" he says, moving towards me.

"Yeah? What's there to do?" I ask him.

"I have plenty ideas of what we can do right now" he seductively says.

A small smirk grows across my face as he kisses me, gently pushing me down on the bed by my neck. Our kiss eventually turns into a rough make out; my panties are soaked by his touch. He moves his hand down my waist to my heat, gently rubbing me through my leggings.

"Touch yourself for me" he whispers into my ear.

My eyes widen as I look back up to him.

"Now" he says sternly into my ear.

I obey his orders and take my leggings and panties off quickly, dropping them on the ground. Draco stands up and leans against the tall column on his bed, watching me.

I begin to slowly rub my clit, quickening up the pace within minutes. Draco pulls his sweatpants down to his knees and his erection is bulging out of his boxers. He slowly pulls down his boxers, not taking his eyes off me as he begins to slowly stroke himself; getting off to my moans and trembling legs. I pump my fingers in and out of me then push up on my G spot repeatedly, causing me to moan even louder. I open my eyes that were screwed shut to see Draco's head thrown back as he's stroking his member quickly.

"I'm gonna cum soon Draco" I whine.

He looks back at me then quickly climbs onto me, aligning his dick into my entrance. All of this happened so fast and a rush of adrenaline shot through my body. He slams himself inside of me, not even letting me adjust to him. I scream in pleasure as he slams himself inside of me.

"You like it when I fuck you rough, huh?" he grunts into my ear.

"Yes Draco" I whine.

My response only made him go faster; to the point where I never knew he fuck me that fast. He begins to rub my clit vigorously but to where I can still enjoy it.

"Fuck!" I moan.

I dig my fingernails into his shoulders then drag them down to his arms; he grunts and moans as I do so. I can feel the knot formed in my stomach unravel as I release my orgasm. My legs are trembling and chills are running up and down my body. Draco releases himself inside of me and gradually slows down after. He lets out a huge huff of air as he lays down next to me. I attempt to catch my breath, lightly chuckling in the process.

"I love you" Draco says.

"I love you more" I smile at him.

"That's not possible" he laughs.

"Okayy" I lightly chuckle at him.

A comfortable silence fills his room for a minute.

"You'll always stay with me, right?" he asks me.

"Yes, always; until the end" I smile at him.

"I don't ever want to be apart from you" he quietly says.

I turn my body to face him and stare into his eyes.

"How about, whenever you're ready we go live in a little house out in the woods. No one to bother us for miles, except for our children" I smile.

God what if that was the wrong thing to say.

"We'd really have no one to bother us once they've gone off to Hogwarts" Draco smiles back at me.

I blush as warmth fills my body.

"Whenever you're ready I am" he whispers, tracing shapes onto my shoulder.