chapter fifty-five.

Cassandra's POV

I wake up to the sun beaming in my face from Draco's windows and squint my eyes shut. I sit up and look to the left of me only to find myself alone in Draco's room. I stretch then make my way to my CVS bags in the corner. I grab my loofah, body wash, face wash, and hair products out. I walk into the bathroom then set them all on the counter, beginning to run the shower. I get in and let the warm water soak my body; I do my usual shower routine as I sing Misery Business by Paramore.

"I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top; she's got a body like an hourglass, that's ticking like a clock; it's a matter of time before we all run out; when I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth" I sing.

I step out of the shower and ring my hair out, continuing on singing.

"I waited eight long months, she finally set him free; I told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me; two weeks and we had caught on fire; she's got it out for me, but I got the biggest smile" I loudly sing.

I step out only to realize I didn't have a towel.

"Shit" I curse.

"Do you need this?" Draco asks me, standing in the door way.

He's holding out a towel for me while struggling to maintain eye contact. My face goes red realizing he heard me singing my lungs out in the shower.

"I love your singing..don't worry" he chuckles at me.

My cheeks just burn even redder.

"W-where were you?" I ask him.

"It's nearly 12pm, I had to eat with my mother downstairs. There's obviously still some left for you" he smiles at me.

"I didn't know I slept in that much..I'm sorry" I respond, grabbing the towel from his hands.

"Don't apologize. You got a letter back anyway..from Fred" Draco groans at the end of his sentence.

I quickly secure the towel around my body and walk out to his bedroom. There it was, the letter I was hoping and waiting for.

~~~

Cassandra,

We went home right when you warned us; everyone is well. Hermione, Ron, and Harry are staying at the Burrow for now and I'd love for us to talk. Everyone has heard some rumors let's just say.

With love,
Fred

~~~

Oh god, I bet they know I'm a death eater..or at least was. I put the letter down then get dressed in my new pair of black ripped skinny jeans, my black V neck, and my white Nike shoes. I gently brush my hair out and it surprisingly dried pretty quick. I search the CVS bag for the Plan B Draco bought me yesterday then quickly take it once I found it.

"I'm thinking of going to the Weasleys' today" I tell Draco.

"Not without me" he demands.

"Draco, I love you; I'm not going to let George jump at me or-"

"It's not that, what if they find out..you know. They could do something to you" he cuts me off.

"They're not like that, I promise-"

"Who has to apparate you anyway? I'm coming" he orders.

I just keep silent then place everything neatly back into my bags.

"Take me there now then" I tell him.

He looks at me then sighs; then he turns around and leaves the room. I guess that's a no. I pull on my black jacket then grab the bag with some of my makeup in it. I walk over to the bathroom then apply eyebrow product and mascara.

"Come on" Draco says behind me, standing against the bathroom door frame.

I turn around to see him with his wand in hand. I smile and walk towards him, grabbing his hand. We're instantly apparated to the front of the large burrow George has described to me many times before. Draco was only able to apparate me here because I know for a fact he kept George's address that I wrote down; I don't want to think about what he was planning on keeping it for. I slowly make my way up to the front door, Draco standing far behind me. I gently knock and within seconds an older woman with curly ginger hair opens the door.

"You're Cassandra, aren't you dear?" she smiles at me.

I nod my head and smile back, resulting in her tightly hugging me, almost lifting me up off of the ground.

"I've heard all about you! Boys come down!" she yells up the stairs giddily.

My two favorite gingers come running down the stairs; I thought they would be ecstatic to see me but instead there's an unsure expression on both of their faces. Mrs. Weasley leaves the three of us alone at the doorstep as anxiety quickly fills my body. There's a complete silence for a few seconds, it's deafening.

"Please tell me it isn't true" Fred chokes.

"Just let me explain" I whisper to the both of them.

Before I had any time to explain George was already beginning to close the door on me until Fred stopped him.

"You know she's not like this Georgie" Fred says to George.

George lets go of the door, his face still displaying stubbornness.

"I was forced into this..by my father. Do you remember that one day you found me in the alley at Hogsmeade? Before you found me he met with me for the first time; he told me that if I wanted a relationship with him I had to become one of..them" I quietly say.

"You became a bloody murderer so you could have a relationship with your dipshit father?!" George spits at me.

"No, calm down; I was forced. He sent me a letter saying that I either willing fully become a death eater or I'd be forced if not killed in the process. At the official meeting I begged them to spare me but they didn't. I never killed or hurt anyone; I didn't even know about the Hogwarts invasion until a couple of days before it happened. Voldemort is dead and I'm pretty sure that puts an end to what I've been forced to become. I'm not bad or anything please George..just listen to me" I beg him, tears running down my cheeks.

"But he is" George sternly says to me, referring to Draco.

"He's an asshole but he was forced into it too" I quickly respond.

George's face relaxes as he lets out a huge sigh.

"Come in..but he stays out!!" George shouts out to Draco.

I look behind me at Draco then awkwardly smile at him; he just rolls his eyes at me. I step inside the warm, comforting home and instantly smell cinnamon apples and a smoky fire. George quickly walks up the stairs, Fred and I lagging behind.

"He believes you, trust me. He's just having a hard time accepting this whole thing AND the fact that you're back with Draco so fast..he's in shock" Fred whispers to me, nudging my shoulder with his.

I lightly smile at his words of reassurance and continue to follow them up the long staircase.