chapter forty-seven.

Cassandra's POV

I walk into Borgin and Burke's and see my father sitting down on a piece of furniture.

"Nice to see you darling" he smiles.

Whatever.

"Yeah" I let out a small smile.

He apparates us to the manor and we both walk inside. Draco's father, Travers, Peter Pettigrew, a woman with black and white hair, and Voldemort were the only ones there.

"Come sit Cassandra, what have you found out?" Voldemort smirks.

"Uh-uhm Harry destroyed horcruxes..I'm not sure what they are exactly but-"

"We all know he's destroyed Horcruxes dear, what else did he say" Voldemort laughs.

"He said there was only a couple left; they've destroyed a ring, goblet, a diary, a locket, and a diadem" I say.

"They? Harry is in alliance with other people in this situation?" Voldemort asks me.

I'm not about to drag Hermione or Ron any farther into this but I can't be caught lying to Voldemort.

"He used 'we' when he talked about it, I'm not sure who the others are" I say.

"Well, good work Cassandra. You've just told me the most vile piece of information to all of this" he laughs.

I swallow air hardly as my hands begin to sweat.

"Now the most important thing I need you to do is help Draco with the vanishing cabinet; he'll tell you all he needs you to do" Voldemort smirks.

My father places a hand on my shoulder and I immediately yank my arm back.

"Keep an eye on Harry Potter still..we just need that cabinet open as soon as possible" Voldemort says.

I nod my head and look down at the table. A small discussion disregarding me starts and I decide to block it out. I look up at the woman with black and white hair and she looks back at me with a calming, comforting smile. I lightly smile back at her then bring my attention to Voldemort.

"That's all we have today, Cassandra report back to Hogwarts" Voldemort orders.

I nod my head and walk out of the manor with my father. He grabs my forearm and apparates us back to Borgin and Burke's.

"Get started on the cabinet immediately" he orders.

Before I could say another word he apparated himself out of Borgin and Burke's. I walk back to Hogwarts and make my way to the room of requirement. I feel more so relaxed now that I'm not alone in my task. I walk in the room boldly and go straight to the cabinet's area to see Draco sitting on the couch, his hands holding up his head which was hung low.

"Show me" I order.

"What?" he asks confused.

"I'm done with my task for now..Voldemort told me to work on this cabinet with you" I respond.

"I-..okay" he responds, confused.

He explains and shows me what I need to do then sits down on the nearby couch.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus" I chant, pointing my wand at the cabinet.

The cabinet violently rumbles then falls silent.

"How did you do that?" Draco asks me.

I turn around to him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.