chapter twenty-two.

Draco's POV

I wake up to the sound of my shower running and my arms empty. I hear Cassandra's voice singing in my bathroom.

"She lives in a fairytale; somewhere too far for us to find. Forgotten the taste and smell of a world that she's left behind. It's all about the exposure the lens I told her; the angles were all wrong now she's ripping wings off of butterflies. Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds" she sings softly and slowly in the shower.

I never knew she was such a good singer up until now. She continues with the rest of her song, not knowing I'm awake I assume. The shower shuts off and she steps outside with a towel on.

"Why would you stop? You're lovely" I smile at her.

"God I didn't want you to hear. I thought you'd be asleep for a while" she blushes.

I chuckle at her and she walks over to her bag. She digs through it and pulls out a pair of leggings, a bra, and lace panties.

"Shit I forgot a shirt" she curses.

"No worries..you don't need one right now anyway do you?" I smirk, pulling her waist towards me.

Her eyes lock into mine and she smirks.

"I haven't seen you fully yet...can I?" I ask, tugging at her towel lightly.

She blushes and smiles then motions for me to turn around. I hear her towel drop and her footsteps run to my bed. I turn around and she's clearly naked under my bed sheets. I smirk and make my way under the covers with her in bed.

Cassandra's POV

When Draco gets in bed with me he grabs my neck lightly, turning my head so he can kiss me softly. We were making out but he was applying light pressure to my lips so he wouldn't hurt me.

"My face feels better this morning" I say, pulling away.

A smirk plants across his face and he gets on top of me, smashing his lips into mine. His right hand is gripping onto the headboard as his left hand roams my naked body. His fingers go to my nipple and he softly rubs it, causing me to moan into our kiss. He slowly takes the covers off of us, allowing the cold air to hit my body. He then kisses down my neck to my naked chest, admiring my boobs.

"God your tits are fine" he groans.

His mouth goes onto my boob as he sucks and licks my nipple making me let out soft moans. He grabs my neck tightly with his left hand and brings his right hand to my heat, rubbing his finger in a circular motion on my clit.

"Mmm just like that" I moan.

His smirk presses against my skin as he speeds his pace up. Eventually I feel my legs and heat begin to tingle as I have an orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" I scream.

His hand quickly moves from my neck to covering my mouth tightly. I relax my whole body after I let everything out. I sit there for a couple of seconds then sit up, wanting to return the offer to Draco. I get on my knees, still on the bed and he looks at me with slight confusion. I begin to stroke his hard member and he gets the memo. He gets to a level where his member was eye level to me. I slowly lick his shaft and he throws his head back. I lick the tip of his dick and slowly suck on it to tease him.

"God you're such a tease" he groans.

Suddenly he thrusts his hips forward and makes me gag, taking all of him in. I begin to suck his member as hard as I can while twisting my head slightly as I bob my head back and forth faster and faster. He stops me suddenly and puts his thumb on my lip, opening my mouth up. He looks down at me and spits in my mouth. I exchange a smirk and go back to sucking his member faster and faster as he lets out moans. Suddenly his warm yet sweet liquid fills my louth.

"Be a good girl and swallow" he demands, pulling my hair tightly.

I do as he says and swallow all of his cum then sit down on the bed, completely out of breath. He pulls his boxers and sweatpants back up and sits down with me.

"So what's the plan for today?" he asks so casually.

I try to hold in my big smile.

"I'm not sure...actually, have you ever seen the Muggle world?" I smirk.

"Once, I never really got a chance, thought they were always pathetic" he says, annoyed.

"Well you should let me tour you around?" I smile all giddily.

"Umm...sure" he says nervously.

"It'll be fine, I promise" I smile at him.

I go to get dressed and realize I'm still missing a shirt. Draco's in the bathroom getting ready and I decide to walk in.

"Umm..I was wondering if you'd have a shirt or something for me?" I ask shyly.

"Bloody hell" he rolls his eyes, attempting to hide his smile.

He goes to his closet and throws me a green Slytherin sweatshirt. I throw it over my body and it makes my green eyes pop. I sit on the bed, playing with my hands as I wait for him to finish getting ready.

"Are we going or not?" he asks me, coming out of the bathroom.

"Sorry" I say, putting my hands in the air.

We walk down to the common room and luckily we're alone. I have some floo powder that the Weasley twins gave me and I hand half of it to Draco. I step into the empty fireplace and throw the powder down.

"London Metro Center!" I shout as I feel my body leave Hogwarts.