Introduction

Hello all...
Writer's Intro:
This is my first story that I will be writing don't expect pro level writing, but will be interesting that I assure you!
Never thought of doing this but then thought,
Why not? Let's give it a shot!
I am a huge Sidneet fan!
Also a huge Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes(Benedict Cumberbatch) fan!
I might not be able to update more frequently but will try to update every two weeks!
Always feel free to drop in your suggestions!
Also I am old enough to use cursing words, this story will have basic cursing words.!

Story short Intro:

This story will have main two leads obviously,
One who is the only kid of a famous politician, who is continuously getting life threats and attacks which are getting worse, and to make things more difficult that kid is now a huge celebrity after passing from the same university as of the Bodyguard of our story!
The Bodyguard as per the name will be hired to save the celebrity!

One thing to keep in mind: They both haven't seen each other since their university days due to their complete opposite nature and interests.

One is sweet, polite, cheerful person!
Other is Savage, tough, strong and brutally honest person!

What will happen when they will meet after long time?
Is it actually a life threatening situation or a well planned strategy of someone to get these two together at same place!
If so! Why? Who?
If not! How will our bodyguard figure out the REAL culprit!?
Is it an Insider or someone from outside?

These are some questions to look forward to in the story! Many more to unfold!
Description of characters of both lead and others who will play equally important role!

Drop down in the comments what are you expecting this story be like?
Who are you rooting for?

Till then..
Aadios Amigos!
-HP

Also a very special and hearty thanks to my sweet friend @kiarasidneet for helping me out!