Chapter 1

The beginning of this story starts out very rough, it being my first story. But bear with me, I promise the story gets A LOT better.

Today was a big day for me. The first time I was going to make an enormous step in my soccer career. Which hadn't started till a few days ago when I got a letter from FA Women's Super League, saying they wanted to see how I was and would also like to see me at their next practice for Chelsea ladies, and apparently they were looking for a person to fill the spot of a forward. Which was perfect considering I was a pretty good forward. I am really excited.

Currently, I'm packing for London.

"Maria!" My mom called from downstairs. "

"Mom, I'm packing can't it wait?"

"Maria Sol Messi! Get your butt down here!!"

Oh yeah, one part I forgot to mention I'm the sister of Lionel Messi. He moved to Barcelona when he was 13. I've always been so envious of him, because I've always wanted to be a professional soccer player one day. But he's my brother and I still love him very much.

I groaned. Parents can be so obnoxiously annoying sometimes. I quickly stuffed some things into my luggage and went downstairs.

"Mom, what is it that you need?"

"You shouldn't be answering me like that, and are you sure you want to leave? I mean there are some good professional women soccer teams here. Why do you choose to go to London?"

"Mom, I want to go to London, why don't you just accept that?"

My mom has been very lonely since my other brothers had moved out. I was pretty much all she had and she never wants me going too far away from her. But this was something big. I was dreaming of this moment since I started playing soccer, which was when I was 9, and now it's happening and my mom doesn't want me to go.

I went back upstairs and finished packing. I couldn't believe that in less than 24 hours I was going to be in London, playing with FA Women's Super League, not to mention probably meeting some other English teams.

4 hours later I'm in the airport having a quick check through all my stuff. I got through checking my luggage and everything. Currently I was on my phone checking the time.

3:50.

I guess I had time to grab a quick snack. I walked over to a nearby Hardee's. I'm not that hungry. I guess large fries and a large drink wouldn't hurt. I carelessly took a sip of my drink having all of my attention on the drink, trying not to spill it by accident when my head crash against someone, considering I wasn't very tall. When I looked up to apologize gasped at the sight of...

"Oscar Emboaba?! What are you doing in Argentina?"