Winchester

Winchester, a decent-sized town with many attractions that bring eyes from all over the world. One of the main registrars for guilds was placed in Winchester, which was also one of the few in the Camelot Territory. Winchester had many different sized brick buildings scattered, not quite what you would call a big city, but a city nonetheless. A town square sat in the middle of Winchester, bringing travelers and buildings to a halt.

A woman with pink long hair and green eyes found herself walking through the busy town. She wore a blue cloak with a lowered hood and had a bow and quiver on her back. She also had a pink pendant wrapped around her neck that sat in the middle of a gold cross. 

The woman was there on business, but the sight of Winchester was off to her. The population was much larger than normal. Why were there so many people? What were they here for exactly? Did the popularity of guilds drastically increase since she last stepped foot in Winchester?

Whatever the case may be, she had an objective at hand, and heading to the guild office was her priority at the moment. She was a self-proclaimed multitasker, reading a collection of heartfelt poetry while she bit into a ripe apple, all while walking to the guild office.  Her name is Kay Calvados.

"Now, I'll have to question the guild office—this just doesn't seem right..." Kay said.

Kay, not always looking where she was walking, glanced up, since her destination was near, and notices something (or someone) in the corner of her eye. An old friend, a black-haired magician from her hometown, walked with someone unfamiliar to her.

"Hm?—Pierre? What is he doing here?"

The group of travelers, who've gotten themselves into yet another predicament that could otherwise have been avoided, headed to the same place that Kay was destined for, the guild office. Pierre, along with the majority of the party, outside of the supposed leader, were all disappointed in the dragon master that failed a simple task. 

"I can't believe you lost..." Pierre murmured.

William, outraged and prideful, shouts back, "HEY, I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I LOST MY GRIP!"

If Pierre's words were elusive to the others, William's was quite the opposite, being heard by strangers even. Alucard had two cents of his own, strictly confining to the indisposed competition between comrades.

"Or it could be that you just lost to that weakling... You actually thought you were stronger than me... What a shame..." Alucard said under his breath.

"I AM STRONGER THAN YOU!!" William shouted.

The only one missing from the group was the small ninja that temporarily joined their travels. Pierre was jealous, she was absent and didn't have to deal with the excess baggage that comes with signing your name over on an unfavorable contract.

"Maka's so lucky, she doesn't have to come down here... she still has her pride..." Pierre said.

Lucy led the group, strutting with his hands against his hips, confident in his posture, as any leader should. His dreams are coming closer with each step he took, excitement was painted dramatically on his cheeks. Lucy stopped at a public bench close to the guild office, a cold blue double bench attached to a long table, and faced his newest members.

"Don't worry, she's still joining too, I just let her take care of her parents at the inn. Why don't you guys wait here while I register us as a new guild!" Lucy said.

The new leader puts his hand up for a group hi-five, attempting to display dominance along with friends in one motion. But sadly, his hand was the only one raised, the others just raised their eyes, and stared at the lucky man with intent.