Another Lesson

Alucard sat, in awe at the words from his teacher. If these reincarnations truly do exist, then what he said before, about there being thirteen in total, must also be true. If that were the case, was it possible that Alucard already met one before today? The fear that was stuck in him by Ezekiel was unexplainable, and he couldn't believe that it came from a mere human. 

Is he one of them too then?..., Alucard thought. 

The young vampire was the only one who laid witness to the insurmountable power of Ezekiel, and his friends, who remain ignorant of his existence, had no idea of being reminded of survival. 

William shrugged at the idea of being a blessed vessel as if he could care less what he was, "That's cool and all, but that doesn't matter to me—" then sternly leaned forward, "What's important is my friends and our goals!"

Kyrios laughed at William's reply, he was just as he imagined he would be, a spitting image of Zeus in terms of personality. "Oho! Spoken like Zeus himself! What are those goals exactly, William?"

"Well, I'm going to be a king someday, and I can't do that without finding the holy grail." William said.

Stuck in the sand with his ambition, Kyrios expected the small reasoning behind his dreams. That is one effect of being a blessed vessel, after all, their disposition of them is uncanny to their respective reincarnates. 

"Haha! Very much in love with your aspirations!" Kyrios laughed, then thought, Oh my... He might be a blessing to many or a curse to all..., then said, "Well, why don't we get to the next step of the Olympic Summoning then."

Will & Alucard bowed, then said, "Yes sensei!"

The two students looked forward to learning an Olympic Summoning, Alucard having the bat while William, the eagle. Kyrios allowed a short pause, a fresh breeze allowed the grass beside them to move like waves under the sun. 

Kyrios glanced at William, then at Alucard, gazing with confidence for his teaching, "Close your eyes, the both of you."

"Yes!" The pupils shouted, then closed their eyes. They sat there, eyes closed, and fully trusting their sensei, who continued to analyze them as if he'd glared beyond the physical shape of their being.

"Now, this might feel weird, but it is necessary for the entire process..." Kyrios paused, lifting his arms, which is covered with the shade of a star-less midnight, "Banka."

Kyrios raises his index fingers widely, pointing them at his student's temple, and eventually poking them. 

Darkness from canceled vision dissipated

Darkness from canceled vision dissipated. A bright light engulfing the canvas, before sublime colors splattered the empty sight. Painting a picture of nature, birds chirping harmoniously and insects dancing below the grass. A large tree sat just in the center of eden as ripe fruit dangled from it's branches.