Forgetting Something

The next destination: Mount Enopo! 

The three travelers continued to walk on a barren trail that came from Holmfirth and looked forward to whatever awaited them. Mount Enopo wasn't exactly another town, but they needed to get across it to get to wherever their destination awaits them after. Traveling was not easy, but it was necessary for a party with a mission as striking as theirs.

"Mount Enopo isn't too far from Holmfirth. We should be there in a couple of days." Pierre said.

William didn't mind traveling, in fact, he enjoyed it. It allowed him freedom and spending time with his comrades is time well spent. "Awesome!" William shouted in excitement.

Alucard, the newest member of this party, is unaware of their travel speed, and asks, "How long did it take you guys to get to Holmfirth?"

"I think about 3 or 4 days." Pierre said.

William nodded, "Yeah, we came from Camelot."

Alucard's eyes brightened, he enjoyed traveling just as much as the next person, but his feet were still a virgin for the soil of Camelot. "Wow, I've never been to Camelot, how is it there?" Alucard asked.

William sprouted, his eyes brightened like fireworks, "It's awesome! And the Castle is even cooler than the stories!" William replied.

"Whoa! Really?!"

"Wait a sec—I feel like we're missing something..." Pierre said.

He began to count the group out, once that was done, it became obvious that someone was missing. The small blue-winged beast that usually sleeps on William's head or within the large cage on his back.

"Crap! Where is Dasos?!" Pierre asked.

William shrunk under the spotlight of shame, he hunched over and stopped in his tracks. "Ooops—I forgot him at the village..." William murmured.

"How do you forget a dragon?!?!" Pierre shouted at William.

"Shuddup! I was thinking about other things and forgot I left him there!"

"Well, we have to go back, right?!"

"Oh, no, we don't have to do that..."

"So we're leaving him?"

"No, I just have to whistle." William said. 

William then did a poor attempt at whistling, it sounded more like a rough breeze than a whistle.

"What the heck was that! That wasn't even a whistle!" Pierre shouted.

"Yeah... How does a dragon you forgot in a village hear that..." Alucard said.

"Cause we're connected." William said.

	Meanwhile, within the Orc village outside of Harmstead, King Arthur and Percival found themselves within the village head's home and eating food given to them by their host, Trikog's mother

Meanwhile, within the Orc village outside of Harmstead, King Arthur and Percival found themselves within the village head's home and eating food given to them by their host, Trikog's mother. It's been quite some time since they've eaten together as a family again, but now, they were given such an occasion with the return of their father, who sat at the head of the table.