Dasos

A beautiful and secluded village was in sight. It was surrounded by mountains and appeared to be high in altitude. The village seemed peaceful and jubilant as it strayed from the general population of the world. It was covered with huts and dojos of only the most peaceful beings in the world. This was the village of Dasos, and merely the beginning of William Waynack.

A young William found himself completing daily chores that were necessary for survival within the village. The chore he was responsible for currently was transporting water back to his home, and the best way to carry the large and heavy bucket of water was atop one's head.

The child walked down a cream-colored path, the shade that encompassed the ground of the entire village. The village was higher in altitude, so the shade didn't alter too much from the background.

William wobbled with the water, even stumbling a few times, but this was customary to him. Surprisingly enough, not a drop of water escaped the buckets, "Water! Water! Water!" William sang.

He cheerfully completes his chore with an entrance into his home.  On the inside, it wasn't large, but it was big enough for two people, which was him and his mother.

"Mama, I got the water!" William said as he entered.

The mother of one continues to dice herbs, preparing a meal for her family, so she didn't have the time to properly greet her son.

"That's great, Willem, just put it next to the vegetables so I can start." His mother said. 

William replies, "Yes!" and places the bucket of water on the counter by the vegetables. Once the buckets touched the ground, William stormed off, shouting, "I'll be back, mama!"

His mother didn't need to raise her voice, she felt it was unnecessary when raising her child, "Just don't go too far, supper will be ready soon." 

William stepped back onto the vanilla surface, free from the velvet shade moments before, and shouts back, "Ok!—" then walks off. "Man, can't wait for that food to finish—I'm starving!"

He went to go look for his friends, but instead, something found him. A pebble hit the back of his head.

William swayed his head backward, frustrated from the direct hit, "Who threw that?!" William shouted. 

He spots two kids who are around his age, one with a wavy/spiky mohawk and another with no hair and glasses. Their names are Ray & Niji, and the two of them are dressed in similar attire to William.

"Hey, loser." Ray said.

William storms over to the two, he'd have better luck winning the lottery over hiding his emotions. "What?!" William shouts at Ray. William then proceeds to knock Ray over his head. "I am not a loser!" William shouted.

Ray grew a large lump on his parietal. Stifled by the sudden lump, Ray murmured, "You don't have to hit me..."

William flaunts his head away from Ray, "You threw a rock at me, it's only fair!"

Niji was used to the two of them bickering back and forth, he was the tying factor between sun and moon. 

"Hey, guys! You ready?!" Niji asked.

Niji was more focused on the reason they came together today, a plan was in sight, and execution was dire. A super-secret classified mission made for the three mischievous goblins.

William turned back, excited about their plans with a large grin to show, and replied, "Yeah!" 

"Can't wait!" Ray agreed. 

The three of them headed to the temple at the end of the village, it was the only structure that seemed to be in that location even before the large huts were set up. The outside was golden and red, it was mountainous in comparison to the small tipis.