Wielding The Elements

William's ears rung, he heard the words clearly but froze at the moment. He remembered the words Pierre told him, how dragons are seen by people today, and what they do to those with a scaled companion. 

William blinked a few times, then softly replied, "What..."

Kyrios leaned in, getting his lips closer to William's ear, and softly says, "I said I know about your dragon, William..." 

William's teacher then jumped up from his ear, and aimed a smile at him, "No need to be alarmed, I sensed it when the first time I saw you, I just had no idea who it belonged to!" 

William's guard was up, he hesitated to respond at first, sweating from his scalp. Then, after a moment, he asked, "You're not mad?"

"No son! Why would I be?! You're my student!" Kyrios shouted.

William began to spark in laughter from Kyrios' words, laughing at the fact that he suspected Kyrios of being anything but his teacher, "Haha! For a second there I thought you were mad!" 

Kyrios laughed back at his student, a bright grin revealing from his soft beard, "Haha! That's very funny!" 

"Yeah, it sure is!" William cackled. 

The both of them, now arm in arm, enjoyed a stomach-twisting laugh between student and teacher. The only one immune to the infectious laughter was standing still, sprouting as the opposite began to build. 

"How can I focus with you two laughing!" Alucard shouted at them.

Kyrios and William bowed and apologized to Alucard, then stood back again, allowing him to focus again on producing zen. 

"William, the only reason I'm talking to you about this is that there is a way to protect your friend without having him in danger. It's something that dragon masters do to protect themselves and their dragon, with it, you no longer carry a target on your back. It's called a soul bond." Kyrios said.

William questioned what this technique was, "A soul bond?"

"Yes, I can perform the bond between you two, it is better for the both of you in the end. Once completed, Dasos will be inside you, sharing your vessel." Kyrios said.

William paused at his teacher's words, and muttered, "I..." he stuttered, then spit the rest out, "I don't know what to say..." 

"Just know that with this, Dasos will be safe, and can be manifested again whenever he wants to leave. I'll do it for you tonight if this is what you want—The choice is yours, William." Kyrios said.

"Alright..." William whispered.

Alucard continued to focus, inhaling deeply, and allowed a pause. William and Kyrios' conversation was heard by the vampire, who acted as though he didn't. 

Did they forget that I'm a vampire...

Alucard then opens his eyes, and attempts to bring his imagination to life, "Something small." He slams the ground, and a small box, about the size of his hand, popped up from the ground, completely made of the earth itself.

The red eyes popped with excitement, then reverted to Kyrios, "I made a box!" 

"Wow... You're a quick learner..." Kyrios murmured, then looked to William, and said, "William, its your turn now, try to create fire..." 

William runs forward, giving himself space from everyone else, just as Alucard did, "Ok! Let's do it!" 

Kyrios stood with Goat and the purple bird, watching William take center stage, "I believe in you."