History

Maka announced the only secret that Alucard wanted to remain hidden from his friends. He didn't want them to think of him as something far from them, something grotesque. Everyone knew what the Dracul Kingdom was, and the mere mention of it should send shivers up your spine.

The Dracul Kingdom is the domain of vampires and other beasts widely unaccepted throughout the world, nothing strikes fear more than the unknown. That's exactly what was within those dark walls, no one knew much about it beyond the horrors it inhabited.

William, on the other hand, was a bright mark on the black canvas. He didn't have the slightest clue what the Dracul Kingdom was, nor did he care for that matter.

"Dracul Kingdom?" William asked with a clueless expression.

Alucard's head was down in shame, his eyes planted on the floorboards, he refused to even glance at anyone. "Yeah, that's where I'm from..." Alucard said. 

Alucard expected to be ridiculed or spat on, the usual treatment that he faced whenever he was revealed to be nothing more than a monster.

Wow, I didn't know he was from that kingdom, I just thought he was just infected—Even though I've never met a vampire before, the Dracul Kingdom is one of the most treacherous kingdoms in the world, it's said that humans who step foot in there are instantly killed..., Pierre thought as he began to look at Alucard differently.

"Sorry... For not telling you all sooner..." Alucard softly said.

The red eyes remained locked to the surface, why was this so hard? Is it because he finally felt welcomed for the first time? 

"Wow? I've—Never heard of it." William said, his sense of geography was worse than a blind man.

"Are you an idiot?" Maka asked.

"It's like the most dangerous kingdom in the world!" Pierre said.

William shrugged, "So what? Is that supposed to mean something?"

"That means your friend here was raised by murderers and monsters! Does that not bother you, Will?!" Maka replied.

"Not really..." William said with little care for Alucard's background.

William couldn't care less who raised Alucard nor what he did yesterday, the only thing he did care about was his friendship with the young vampire, and whatever he did while their pact was intact. From that perspective, Alucard was a great person, and an even better friend.

"That doesn't even change how you see him? I mean, I thought he was scary before but now..." Pierre said.

"No!" William snapped,  "So what if he's from this Dracul Kingdom that is filled with monsters! He's still my friend and he's still super cool—Oh! And strong too! Just not stronger than me!"

William's words struck Alucard strong, he couldn't lift his head before, but now, it's almost like his head was being pulled to the floor. Alucard clenched his fist and a tear rolled down his cheek. How... How does someone like me even meet someone like him...

William then puts his hand atop Alucard's head. "You ok?" William asked Alucard. 

Alucard wiped the tears away and lifted his head with a bright smile. "Yeah! We both know you're not stronger than me!" Alucard replied.

"Yeah! You wish! I'm definitely the strongest one here!" William said.

William's words even surprised Pierre, the information given did not affect his view of his friend. Maka shared the same expression, both onlooking William and Alucard bickering over who's stronger.