A Toast

Herman was swiftly arrested without hesitation and brought to the dungeon that was held within Holmfirth for the time being. 

A few hours after the arrest of King Herman, General Gawain found himself exploring the streets of Holmfirth alone, enjoying the beautiful people who kept on leaving even despite their political setbacks. "Now that that is over, I think it'd be best for a drink." Gawain said before approaching a local tavern. "This place is a greatly built town... Shame the king had to tarnish its reputation." Gawain then entered the tavern and was greeted almost immediately with pleasantries of a peaceful town.

"Welcome, what can I get ya!" The barkeep shouted before noticing who he was talking to. "You're... You're... General Gawain! General of the Camelot Army!"

"Please, you can just call me Gawain."

"Ok... I'll call ya whatever ya like! So what can I get ya, Gawain!"

"I'll take a mug of your finest ale."

Ale splurged into the clean wooden mug, filling up to the brim. "Here ya go!" The barkeep said as he handed the mug to Gawain.

This town is filled with excellent citizens who live chivalrous lives... Once Arthur is done, this will be under a new kingdom, a kingdom that will treat these citizens how they deserve to be treated, Gawain thought as he enjoyed his ale in peace at the bar.

"Gawain!!" Someone shouted from the back of the tavern, which received Gawain's attention. 

Gawain looks back and sees William, Alucard, & Pierre sitting at a table in the back of the tavern. The sight of the two underage children and Pierre was not chivalrous in the slightest, which initiated Gawain to spit out a mouthful of ale. "What are children doing in a tavern!! You shouldn't be in here." Gawain said as he approached the table of familiar travelers.

Pierre grew irritated, it was obvious to him that he was of age, unlike the rest of his party. "What? I'm not a kid." Pierre said.

Gawain sat down, ale spilling from his cup, wetting the table and floor below. His size was daunting even without his green armor. 

"Oh... So how old are you?" Gawain asked.

The general was not too curious about the information at hand, but no one got hurt with light conversation over a few drinks. His mind was elsewhere, likely on the political ramifications that the king's invasion on Holmfirth would have.

William jolted his hand into the air, as if he were in a classroom full of students. "Oh! Oh! Lemme guess!" William shouted. 

Alucard nudged William's shoulder, "Why? He's obviously 30..." Alucard said.

"Really? I was thinking like 32.."

"That's like the same thing!" Alucard shouted at William.

The nostrils of the magician were flared, and a large vein bulged from his forehead, annoyance would be an understatement. "I'M NOT 30!" Pierre roared.

"I mean you can pass for that age, Pierre." Gawain added.

William's mouth shrunk, eyes perked with an absence of awareness, "So he is 30?" William murmured.

Pierre slammed his mug down onto the soaked table, "NO! I'm not that old!! I'm 18 years old."

William spit out his drink in shock, "What! You're only 5 years older than me?!" William shouted.

Alucard, just as alarmed as William, spit out his drink just as his friend did, this time, ale drenched Pierre's pores. "No way! He's definitely 30!" Alucard said.