Defending Your Honor

Chaos ensued, and the townsfolk scattered like ants under siege, yet the noble remains focused on what stood before him. "I must inform the King!" the noble shouted. He swiftly stormed back into the building from which he came.

The orc, alarmed by the development, turned to William, "Hurry, you need to stop him before he informs the castle!" the orc loudly informed William about the predicament he decided to enroll himself in, and justly so, made things worse. 

"Oh—yeah—alright." William said.

William doesn't hesitate to run for the political building doors, but the remaining knights see this and attempt to step in front of him, blocking his path to the building. "I won't let you pass!" The knight shouted.

William doesn't hold up at all, continuing to go full speed ahead straight for the knight, this surprises the knight, who braces for impact by stepping back a step. Dasos chooses this opportunity to fly over the knight, trusting William to get past the knight with ease. William smirks as if getting past the knight was as simple as tying a knot. William slides in between the knight's legs to swiftly get past him without much effort, shocking the knight through the process.

"What?!" The knight shouted.

Dasos immediately lands atop William's shoulder as he regains his feet, almost as if they've done this plenty of times before. "Catch you later!" William couldn't waste the opportunity of bragging, especially with how easy it was to get past the knight. Dasos, as braggadocious as William, stuck their tongues out and winked at the knight, what a shame that would bring to your house knowing that you've been ridiculed by an infant dragon and a mere child.

The knight attempts to reach for the two, hopefully regaining his lost honor in the process. "You—You won't be going anywhere!!"

Just as he entered his steps to regain his honor, a rock ricocheted off the back of his helmet, signifying a deeper hole of disrespect that he has taken today, especially since the throw was strong enough to knock him flat on his stomach. "How—How dare you attack me, I am a Knight to the Kingdom of Holmfirth!!"

The orc smirks at the Knight's confidence, what little he had left after being put through an emotional gutter, and slyly replies "I can stop holding back now."

The orc didn't hesitate to draw his weapon, a spiked club. "I'm going to enjoy this."

The Pub was quite ecstatic, happily shouting and cheering as drinks were being poured even though it was the middle of the day

"I'll have another!!" Pierre shouted, loud enough for the few within the bar to immediately be hit with silence and awe at this stranger who was bold enough to shout like he were a native to Harmstead. Pierre noticed the awkward silence and decided to do what he does best. "And another for everyone else as well!!" Pierre's words drove deep into the pub's crowd, and created an uproar response, reinvigorating the delight that had gone on before Pierre's bold outburst.