Overwhelming Strength

Trikog, Dukog, and Pierre watched as the father of the two Orcs stepped out onto the Colosseum grounds. The sight of the large beast shocked even Pierre, for different reasons as it did for Dukog and Trikog.

Dried blood stained his skin and mask, his long thick hair was mangled with filth, and he imposed a threatening presence even to those who didn't partake in the colosseum at all. Stood tall, at just over seven-foot, and weighed about five hundred pounds. His body was the figure of a champion.

"That's your father???" Pierre asked. 

The size of their father made him second guess this entire plan. How does William stand a chance against that thing? He'd be a deciding factor in war let alone have a challenging opponent in the colosseum.

"Yeah..." Dukog said.

"It has to be him, no other Orc was his size..." Trikog said.

How the hell did they even take him??, Pierre thought in shock.

The crowd didn't share the gutted feeling that Pierre felt, they wanted nothing more than the sight of dismemberment at the hands of the beast. His value for the colosseum was priceless.

"Now!—" The announcer dramatically shouted, "We have the contestants ready!!! Let's see if anyone can take down the beast this time!" The announcer hyped up the crowd.

"YEAH!!!!!" The crowd shouted.

The gate jilted open, slowly lifting from the mud, dirt shook from the steel frame. "We'll start with contestant four-hundred!" The announcer shouted.

An iron plated foot stepped from the tunnel, blonde hair waved through the subtle breeze, blue eyes greeted the masses. A handsome knight stood tall, getting a second look of attraction from the crowd. "I am a Knight of Holmfirth! I am here to take down that filthy beast!!"

"Oh wow..."

"He's both handsome and noble..."

"A true knight living by the code..." A woman said. 

The beast glared down through his rigid mask, blue eyes glanced back. The knight was expected to stand his ground, but sadly, that was far from the case. The nobleman was smacked away like a housefly, immediately plunging into the colosseum wall.

"YEAH!!!!" The audience shouted in awe.

I didn't even see Trikog's father move..., Pierre thought.

He soon realized that this plan might be impossible. How could they take down someone like that? Such speed that it was hard to keep up, and the strength to move mountains, just what have they put themselves in?

"Did you know your father was this strong?" Pierre asked.

"No..." Trikog said.

"We've never seen him go all out like this..." Dukog answered.

"Next up is contestant 401!!!"

The second contestant stepped out and it was a man with a pitchfork that appeared more like a farmer. The man was shaking as he realized his plan for money wasn't as wise as he thought it would be. "Contestant 401 doesn't look like much, huh?" The announcer asked.

"NO!!! BOO!!!"

If this keeps up—Will doesn't stand a chance against the beast..., Pierre thought.

"Hey! I came here to fight the beast! And that is what I'll do!!" The farmer shouted at the underwhelmed crowd.

"Ok then!! Let's make this more interesting then, shall we!!!!" The announcer shouted.